TripAdvisor
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

Ways to Experience Rome Photo Fun Tours
from $338.62
More Info
All reviews professional photographer four hours photography workshop night photo tour camera settings great shots amazing photos photography tips street photography planned itinerary his knowledge an unforgettable experience eternal city late at night booked this tour great tour walking tour
Selected filters
Reviewed December 11, 2018

Giulio, who is a beautiful, caring person, guided us so that we saw Rome in a completely different light, in the evening and during the day. Giulio's technical ability is outstanding but, it was his genuineness and ability to perceive beauty that lifted our experience and enjoyment to higher level, much higher than we had expected. Irrespective of where we were, at a fountain, in a church, at a famous monument, or in the back streets of the city, Guilio always revealed something that was inspirational.
A wonderful, fulfilling experience!

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank Wallarobba
GiulioDercole, Owner at Rome Photo Fun Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2018

Der Julian,

First of all let me thank you for the very beautiful words you spent about me and the tours we had together. Secondly allow me to thank you and your lovely wife for contacting me to book those tours, since you were coming to Rome. It was such an amazing surprise to hear from you and have you here, walking together again, somehow like we did when we first met, few years back, in Africa. Then, you were visiting some humanitarian projects, generously giving your help to the less fortunate, while I was working as photo reporter on those very projects. I remember with immense pleasure the intriguing talks we had, as well as the exchange of opinions on photography. At those times we were walking on the beautiful dust roads of Tanzania, few weeks ago we found ourselves wandering on the cobble stones paving the ancient Roman roads. Despite the great difference in the landscapes the pleasure of being with you guys was exactly the same.
I am very happy you enjoyed the tours and the walks, and I hope you'll be back sometime soon!

Reviewed December 9, 2018

'Rome photo fun tours' is an amazing service provider for all those photography lovers going to Rome that want to have a great shooting there. Both the Rome by Day and the Rome by Night tours are very well planned and better executed. I consider myself an amateur photographer but my partner is a professional!!! We both enjoyed the itineraries and Giulio's professionalism. He knows Rome and the Art of photography to the T. If you want to photograph Rome in the bet hours guided by a true professional, book Romephotofuntours. You will love it!

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank kti2011
GiulioDercole, Owner at Rome Photo Fun Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2018

Thanks a million for your very nice review Sig! It was a privilege to take you and Karim around Rome during the day and then at night! I am very glad you loved the tour so much. I hope that once back home you'll share the great photos you shot here, showing your friends all the beauty of Rome!

Reviewed December 9, 2018

Romephotofuntours gave me and my wife a terrific Rome by day photo tour. Giulio showed us the most beautiful places in Rome, giving us great advices on how to photograph them and how to deal with the different light conditions we were facing. He also took us in a bar where we had the best coffee of my life. At the end of the our we also went to a typical Roman restaurant where we had a great lunch for a very reasonable price. Specially the "pasta al pesto", Giulio advised us, which was just gorgeous! All this tour in Rome was like second honeymoon for me and my wife... after 20 years! With Giulio as our best man. Congrats to him and Romephotofuntours for the romantic tour ant the very professional service they offer.

Date of experience: December 2018
1  Thank Ulysse_Marco

Dear Marco, wow! Being considered the best man of your twenty years anniversary is a huge compliment! It really makes me feel you and your wife loved the tour 100%. That's terrific! I am also happy you could see and photograph areas and corners of Rome you never saw before. I wish another 20 years of happy marriage and a third honeymoon here in the eternal city.... too bad I'll be too old to take you around Rome by then.

Reviewed December 8, 2018 via mobile

"Shooting the Colosseum, the ancient Roman ruins, St. Peter's church, the Trevi fountain and many other amazing places I always heard about was great.... but doing it in the middle of the night, when nobody was around was magical! Thanks to Romephotofuntours for your Rome by night photo tour.... and of course thanks to you Giulio. You took me around Rome making me feel 100% safe, teaching me how to take great night shots. I enjoyed your friendly company and professionalism. Great job!" Looking forward to my next trip with my family and new experiences with Romephotofuntours

Date of experience: December 2018
1  Thank mingabire
GiulioDercole, Owner at Rome Photo Fun Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2018

Dear Michele,

Thanks a lot for the very nice words you spent about me and the tour! It was great to guide you through Rome on the Rome by Night, Magic under the Stars photo workshop. You have been a wonderful and very attentive client. I did appreciate your will to learn and to explore. I will be looking forward to see you in Rome again, this time with your family.

Reviewed December 8, 2018

After having been all around the world, I finally visited Rome. It's fantastic, magical, charming.... and for an Aussi the amount of history and art there is almost overwhelming. I was very lucky to have Giulio from RomePhotoFunTours to take me around swiftly, helping me out to take great shots of those worldwide famous monuments, churches, squares, art I always admired in movies, documentaries and books. The itinerary he planned was perfect for the four hours we had together. His instructions and tips always easy to follow and inspirational. I am also impressed by the conversation we had along the tour: the guy is interesting and fun to be with. Thanks RomePhotoFunTours and double thumbs up for Giulio! Keep it up!...Debbi Wilson

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank deb7543

Dear Debbi,

Your enthusiastic words are the greatest reward anybody can get. It was so much fun to take you around and to hear about all the stories you have to tell about your very interesting life. I felt we have so very many things in common, and that made our workshop even more fun. I truly enjoyed taking you around and showing all the beauties of the eternal city.
I hope you'll be back again sometime soon.