TripAdvisor
Rome Photo Fun Tours
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

Ways to Experience Rome Photo Fun Tours
More Info
All reviews professional photographer four hours photography workshop night photo tour camera settings great shots amazing photos photography tips street photography planned itinerary his knowledge an unforgettable experience eternal city late at night booked this tour great tour walking tour
Selected filters
Reviewed November 27, 2018

I can't sing enough praise about Giulio's skills as a photography workshop guide. Giulio is so knowledgeable. He will guide you to the best shots in Rome (and also to some really awesome neighborhood Italian restaurants away from the tourist areas). If you want his inputs on your shots, he's eager to provide it, but he won't intrude if you prefer to do your shots on your own.

I am also so impressed with Giulio as a person. He has led an amazing life and is simply fun to hang with! Truly someone with his heart in the right place. I could talk with him for hours about his experiences doing humanitarian photography in Africa and about photography as an art form in general.

In short, I wholeheartedly recommend Rome Photo Fun Tours.

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank Gary S
GiulioDercole, Owner at Rome Photo Fun Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2018

Dear Gary,
Thanks a lot for your very flattering review. I am appreciating every word of it, and I want to thank you sincerely for all the beautiful things you wrote. It was a pleasure for me too to spend the morning with you, sharing thoughts, opinions about photography and life experiences. You surely are an excellent photographer and it was great to see you enjoying the tour, making the best out of it.
I do hope to see you again in Rome sometime soon.

Reviewed November 26, 2018

Dear Giulio was so inspirational and patient with his tuition of us two. An early morning start was great for the light and serenity of the sites we visited. No crowds and no rush made for a great experience and provided a good opportunity to appreciate the beauty and personalities in some well chosen sites.The photos still today provide us with momentos that bring to life the atmosphere of that morning in Rome.
I am certain others, like us, would truly appreciate Guilio' s photography skill, perception of the subject at hand and love of Rome.

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank ChristchurchStewarts

OMG!, your review is so very good!! Thanks a million for your kindness. I am happy you did enjoy the early morning tour, appreciating the beauty of the eternal city and of is empty street. It is always fulfilling to share the knowledge I have of my home town seen through the Art of photography, and I am glad that the tour you took with me generated good photographic memories you can share with your families and friends.

Reviewed November 26, 2018

I did a combined night and morning tour with Rome Photo Fun Tours, so that I could get photos without the crowds. It worked! Giulio is a multi-talented guide. First, he organized a great tour including some of the city's most iconic sites as well as some spots I wouldn't have found on my own. Second, he is a skilled photographer and provided excellent tips on composition and camera settings. And, he shared fascinating information about the places we visited. Overall, it was a fun and fantastic photo experience!

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank Cindy4030

Dear Cindy,
Thanks a lot for your wonderful compliments and for the many words of appreciation you have spent not only for my skills as a photographer, but also for my ability as a guide. As you might remember, I told you that my background is in TV and Documentary-making, as a director-producer, therefor I take a lot of pleasure in organizing the right tours for my clients, tailoring them also on their needs and requests. My greatest reward is when that pleasure reflects in my clients happiness, Thanks again Cindy and I do hope to see you in Rome soon.

Reviewed November 26, 2018

Rome Photo Fun Tours totally enhanced my visit to the Eternal City. Giulio, the director, is a very highly accomplished professional who is not only excellent technically but he's also got an amazing artistic eye.
His love and enthusiasm for this his native city became quite clear as he revealed the city's behind the scene magic in gem-like places that a tourist such as myself never could have found on my own.
I would highly recommend Rome Photo Fun Tours for both amateur and professional photographers - you're certain to take home some excellent shots.

Date of experience: November 2018
1  Thank Culture38750

Dear Culture 38750,
Thanks a lot for the very kind words you spent about me and for the quality of the tour your enjoyed when you were in Rome. I am truly glad you were fully satisfied with the service provided and that you could see my home town Rome, the magical eternal city, with more introspective eyes and from different "angles".

Reviewed November 25, 2018 via mobile

I was born in Rome and I know it quite well. Since I recently got passionate about photography, I decided to take a workshop with a professional. I was told about Rome Photo Fun Tours and after checking their website I booked two tours with them. A Rome by day and a street photography one. Giulio D'Ercole was my guide in both, and I couldn't be luckier! He's very knowledgeable, patient (I am a novice), clear and fun to be with. I really learned a lot during his tours. Thanks Giulio

Date of experience: November 2018
1  Thank 381camillad
GiulioDercole, Owner at Rome Photo Fun Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2018

Hello Camilla, Thanks a lot for your beautiful review. It was really nice and a lot of fun indeed giving you the photo workshops. I am glad you were satisfied and that you improved your photography skills. Best regards,