UNA Hotel Roma
  • Restaurant
Cherubini(Rome)
  • Free Internet
3,221 results
All reviewstrain stationsuperior roomgreat hotelnear terminimodern hotelfree mini barfree wifirain showerleonardo expressbreakfast buffetconvenient locationpastrieshop on hop off busmain stationtwo blocksaround the cornerspanish steps
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Fabulous hotel near the main train station in Rome, lovely modern and clean rooms the people on reception were very helpful and informative they gave us a map and circled the main areas to visit also explained the bus and metro use and cost , this helped a lot getting around Rome.
The breakfast was amazing plenty of choice and again good service , they keep on top of re filling the Buffett.
Didn't eat in the hotel other than breakfast but there are plenty of good places to eat around the hotel and around the centre. We walked pretty much everywhere But took the tube to the Vatican , which took no time at all.
If I go to Rome again I will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Pneroy
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Excellent service . Clean and neat. Location not so great but we arranged drivers and also taxi very easy to get. Tiny tub but brand new tile and spotless overall bathroom. Internet only works at lobby, restaurant at hotel not bad at all better than many close by places that are too tourist, breakfast was great american with many options and the customer service was really great

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel in April. My wife and I started off our holiday in Rome and found this hotel a real letdown.
After paying €20 for wifi it didn't work. I complained to reception who said it would be sorted by the time we got back from our first day sight seeing. This was not done. When I complained on our return we were offered a room move. We moved to a lower floor with a view of nothing but the side of an adjacent building. The wifi worked well but we could only connect I device at a time. At peak times it slowed down.
Again when I complained the reception staff seemed disinterested.
On our second night there my wife closed the door to the bathroom and the switch panel fell off the wall. The same night I tried to turn on the bedside lamp and it toppled over. I have attached pictures so have a look.
I pointed out all of our problems on checkout but again I was pretty much ignored. Not even as much as an apology. Awful hotel with awful service! AVOID!!

• Stayed: April 2013
4  Thank Feeder9
UNAHOTELROMA, Vice Direttore at UNA Hotel Roma, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

Dear Federer9

We apologize for the inconveniece you mention in your comment, we do regret for not accomplishing our goal to make your stay as pleasant as you exepected and as we inteded it to be.

In the meantime we would like to thank you for letting us know of anything wich was not up to the standard.This help us to keep a check on the quality of our services and gives us an opportunity to improve our standards in order to meet our clients' exectations.

We also hope to have the occasion to welcome you again as our guest and let you enjoy your stay at Una hotel Roma.

Best regards,

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Stayed 2 nights in July 2013. The Una Hotel is a great modern hotel, which is why I don't understand why they charge for the WiFi or the use of the business center (6 Euros per hour either of both). At times were you can get free wifi for just buying a cofee in a cafeteria, I don't understand that there are still hotels that charge for the use of the Internet, even more if they are of the category of the Una Hotel. Otherwise, I would have rated this hotel 5 points. If you will not use WiFi or Internet, this is a great hotel. If you need Wifi, the Morgana Hotel may be a better choice.
That being said, the hotel is expectacular, the rooms are big and ultra modern, and the whole hotel has this concept, which is not easy to find in Rome or Europe for that matter.
The included breakfast buffet was very good and included a variety of items.
The bed is king size and very comfortable, also the pillows are very comfortable (they even offer a pillow menu, but I didn't have to use it), the sheets and pillow covers are made of a high count luxury cotton fabric which was very comfortable. I have problems sleeping in hotels because of the matress or pillows quality, but I had no problem at all sleeping comfortably at the Una Hotel.
The room and public areas are perfectly clean, and all of them give an impresion of great luxury.
There is a train passing at one side of the hotel. If you are very sensitive, you may feel some vibrations when the train passes by (you have to be very sensitive, this is really not an issue for most people), but the rooms and windows have very good sound isolation, so you won't hear any sound at all. The windows have three different courtins so you can adjust them to your preference, from lightly covered to an excelent roller blackout that made the room completely dark at anytime you wish.
I also stayed at the Morgana Hotel, a couple blocks from the Una Hotel. If you have to decide between these two hotels, the Morgana Hotel staff is much more friendly and helpful, but the Una Hotel is much more luxurious and big. The buffet was also better in the Una Hotel. The Morgana also gives you free wifi in your room and all over the hotel. Both are prefectly located a couple blocks from Termini train station, which makes transportation from or to the attactions, the airport, the port, or pretty much anywhere, very easy and convenient. Although, note that if you have a flight late at night or very early in the morning, you may not have public transportation available, I had to take a 58 Euro taxi to get to the airport at 3 am.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Stayed here for 4 nights in July 2013. Very friendly clean airy hotel, a real oasis after pounding the streets of rome all day site-seeing. Got a free upgrade to and executive room with free mini bar :-).

Didn't eat in the restaurant as it was expensive, but inclusive breakfast was good.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family