3,339 results
All reviewstrain stationsuperior roomgreat hotelmodern hotelnear terminifree mini barrain showerleonardo expressbreakfast buffetconvenient locationpastrieshop on hop off busmain stationhotel restaurantaround the cornertrevi fountainspanish steps
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Me and my boyfriend stayed here in May, I had read great reviews about it before which made me pick it. It was almost fully booked for when we wanted to go so decided to pay a bit extra and go for a superior room. It was well worth it for the free internet and mini bar. We also got a massive balcony with a table and chairs on it, not sure if this was the same for all of the superior rooms or that we got given an extra special one! But it was amazing, everything was so clean and the bathroom was lovely, I like having a bath so that was well appreciated after lots of walking during the day. Lots of choice at breakfast, the bacon was so good and I cleaned my plate every time which is rare for me being a fussy eater! Only negative was that there was only one English channel on the tv I think (news) so we didn't really use it, apart from that everything was spot on.

It was great value for money and we had a wonderful time, thank you.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Really easy to find hotel, arrived from Termini station and just a few streets away. Only 30 mins train journey from Fiumicino Airport, or 60 mins by bus. cheap aswell. Very luxurious from first impressions compared to other hotels around. Very modern and sleek. Staff were super friendly and keem to let you know the best ways to get around town and where to visit. Handy as you can book trips through the hotel which makes it so much easier. Rooms are very luxurious and spacious, modern and spotless. Very modern clean bathroom with power shower. Queen bed, plenty of wardrobe room and space in the room. Minibar available at a fee, free tea and coffee provided. Handy hairdryer in bathroom. Central location and easy and quick to get everywhere. We recommend that you do a sightseeing Roma bus tour o see all the sights in under 2 hours. The tickets are valid for 24-72 hours.Yes, there is outside noise, you hear the traffic and the tram but what do you expect, you are in the hustle and bustle of a cultural city! If you taste the wine in the evening and walk all day, you wouldnt even notice. The breakfast is fab with a variety for all tastes and needs. A few lovely places to eat nearby, if not jump on the metro to the spanish steps where there are countless places to eat. When I come back to Rome, I wouldnt hesitate to book again :)

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Didn't know a thing about the hotel but was wonderfully surprised by the high quality experience. The room, bathroom, entire hotel, staff, breakfast, Internet speed, and location all exceeded my expectations. Happy to recommend to my friends.

1  Thank acsmom
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Hi, Normally I don´t write comments, but this is my first time in Rome, Italy. and I received the most amazing service in this hotel. First I want to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH to ROMINA - she is in the Front Desk and I received an excellent service from her, she resolved my doubt about Rome, she response all my questions and gave a very good advise how to visit the city. The Breakfast have a very good selection. Is very close to TERMINI (Metro Station) 3 minutes walking.

I very recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 15, 2013

We had picked this hotel based on the excellent ratings it received and the good value that was available on the rooms. We were right to do so. It looked brilliant from the first moment we walked in and we were very pleased to be upgraded to a suite (thank you Annalisa!).

When we got into the room, it was brilliant and by far the best room we've stayed in (and we do go to some nice places). It was very clean and tidy and modern, with an excellent number of plug sockets, given that most things need charging (normally all at once).

The breakfast was superb and whoever thought chocolate-filled doughnuts for breakfast is a good idea is a genius! There was plenty of fruit and other nice things as well to take the edge off the raw sugar.

Service was brilliant all of the time and this was an excellent location for a night in Rome as it meant we could quickly drop the bags off and head out to see the sights with little wasted time.

Room Tip: All rooms superb but suites are brilliant!