3,345 results
All reviewstrain stationsuperior roomgreat hotelmodern hotelnear terminifree mini barrain showerleonardo expressbreakfast buffetconvenient locationpastrieshop on hop off busmain stationhotel restaurantaround the cornertrevi fountainspanish steps
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Stayed here with a large tour group for 3 nights, and had a very pleasant time. Staff was extremely helpful, spoke perfect English, and very good restaurant recommendations. It is located very close to the termini, but not very noisy. Single room was small, but perfectly clean and great air conditioning. In addition, breakfast was very good, and there is a lovely bar as well. Would most definitely return.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Over the years, I have had many pleasurable stays at fine hotels in Italy. However, my visit to Una Roma on 25 August was unfortunately a horrible exception.

I was encouraged to stay in UNA ROMA by friends and the good reviews this hotel has. We took 3 deluxe rooms for a family vacation. On 25 August, I came back to my room to find that 500 Euros were stolen from my safe. Someone had entered even though I had clearly left "Do Not Disturb" on my door. Some things were not in their place, new towels were added and the door sign was gone.

When I informed the reception, I was told that no cards were swiped on my door by the room service, and that the room was not registered as cleaned on the system. They also told me they will check the surveillance camera to see who entered my room while I was away. I was also advised to report to the police, which I did eventually.

The next morning I spoke to the deputy manager, I must say I was disappointed by his response to my problem. I was told that they found out who came into my room. But that person denied taking any money so they could not do anything about it. I was also told that it was okay for the house keeping entering the rooms even with a “Do Not Disturb” sign on the door, as long as no one was inside. I find this particularly strange to come from someone in the management of a hotel like UNA Roma. I have been to hotels around the world, and a "do not disturb" sign clearly means no one should come inside. I asked the management not to send any housekeeping to all 3 rooms we were staying in for our entire stay. While I was speaking to the deputy manager I found my wife calling to complain that the AC Technician entered the room while she was inside because someone had complained of a water leak from the AC. But we didn’t make any complain so they said sorry it was not your room it’s other room.

One more serious issue, instead of facing our problem and solving it, the deputy manager offered us an upgrade to a suite. This course of action was unsatisfactory for us.We want the stolen money and the continuous entrance to our room to be dealt with.

I am not certain at this time if I will ever feel comfortable returning to your hotel. I require an action to be taken regarding this issue, and I expect the stolen money to be returned but nothing till now.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
13  Thank mmardan
UNAHOTELROMA, Vice Direttore at UNA Hotel Roma, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2012

Dear Guest,

we do feel sorry if your experience during your stay with us ended up to be a terrible one, however every hotel in the world has its own policy and procedures that can be different at times. We mean the "do not disturb" sign when the guest is phisically in the room in order to avoid causing him any disconfort. In this specific case the maid cleaned up your room as vacant and therefore not disturbing anyone. Normally if guests do not wish for any reason durning their stay anyone of the staff having access the their room, then this gets communicated to the Reception Desk.

During our last conversation at the hotel you told us that you had left the safe open in the room whilst out, with the value in it. Certainly we do believe that the 500€ were inside altough we do not have the certainty especially as no sign of break-in was found on your room door, but the main point is that a security item at your complete disposal has not been used correctly. We remind you that for any assitance the Front desk staff would have been more than happy to help you.

Once again we apologies for any inconvenience this misinterpretation has caused you.

Best regards,

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Very handy to Termini Station where we caught the bus and hop on hop off bus. A lovely modern hotel with a nice atmosphere, Good welcome at Reception. The room was very spacious although ours faced into the inner atrium.
We enjoyed a pleasant lunch in the bar area. My husband accidently pulled the emergency cord in the shower but after half an hour no-one had responded. He called to advise what had happened but they weren't aware it had gone off so don't rely on it for help.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Very friendly staff who were willing to help us in whatever query/assistance we may of had. Room was lovely and very clean and well looked after. The location was excellent for the train station and quite central for all sightseeing visits.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Trevor C
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Great hotel just a one minute walk from Termini station. Staff, rooms, facilities all modern and excellent. Plenty of restaurants just outside the hotel and its just around the corner from where all the hop on hop off buses stop.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple