- My friend chose this B&B because of the size of the room, and it really was huge. We had a queen size bed each!
- The location is also good - not in the busy part of town, lots of restaurant options, and it felt safe walking around at night.
- Construction work started at 8AM everyday. They were drilling on the other side of our room's wall, so it's like drilling directly into my head. I wore ear plugs, but it was no match for the racket. The B&B's management should've warned us about that.
- There's no one we could ask help from during the evening, the Filipino caretaker is only around during the day. So if there are emergencies, we wouldn't have anyone to ask help from.
- Breakfast: Basic, negligible.
- Bathroom: Slow shower drain. Tends to flood if water left open too long.
- Pillows: Very flat.
- Had early flight out of Rome, and B&B owner said he'd book my taxi to the airport. I felt funny about it, because it didn't seem like he was really listening to my flight details, he just kept saying it's all ok. THE TAXI NEVER ARRIVED. Because of the early hour, there were no other cabs on the street, and there wasn't anyone around in the B&B either, so we were manically trying to call Roman taxi lines with our foreign mobiles at 6am. I missed my flight.