“Rome in 1 day”

Jewish Ghetto and Navona Food Wine and Sightseeing Tour of Rome
Ranked #14 of 780 Tours in Rome
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Private Tour of Rome offers personally guided day tours in and around Rome and excellent tour guides. They will tell you those fascinating facts that are not in the guidebooks and will lead you to some of the most famous sights in the world.Their fluent English-speaking guides offer tours of the highest quality which are not only informative but entertaining as well. Visit the Vatica, the Colosseum, the Sistine Chapel, the Pantheon and much more with Tours of Roma.
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Rome in 1 day”
Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

I was in Rome for a day and half. I decided to do the all day private tour. Niccoló was my tour guide. He was great and gave a lot of trivia facts and information. Overall, the tour was great. My only suggestion is to split the tour to 2 days. It was a bit overwhelming. Especially in the Vatican, there is a lot to see and there is little time. I definitely recommend it.

Visited August 2013

“Private Vatican Tour- incredible experience”
Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

The tour was amazing. Every time I visit Italy, I make it a point to stop at the Vatican and have a tour. This private tour we had was the best tour I have ever had of the Vatcan Museums and St. Peter's. our tour guide Nicola was extremely knowledgable and taught my husband and I so much more than I thought we could fit in into 3 hours! The private tour was the best way to see the Vatican- we skipped the lines and we were never stuck in a big group. Well worth every dollar spent!!

Roseville, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Personal Touch”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

We just got back from a whirlwind tour of Rome, Florence, and Venice, but a major highlight was the private tour we got of the Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter's Basilica. The lovely and sociable Vera was our guide. It was like getting a private tour from your favorite art historian sister. Her knowledge of the sites as well of the best ways to skirt the crowds made for not a single wasted moment. We greatly appreciated the time she allowed for simply wandering beneath the gorgeous ceiling of the Sistine chapel for as long as we liked. We had been on some larger group tours in Italy, but for a very comparable price, nothing beats having a personal guide to walk your family through history. Thank you, Vera and Emma!

Warsaw, Poland
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 75 helpful votes
“The best way to visit”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

We are demanding customers (history grads) but our guide met our expectations in full. Not only knew a lot, but was enthusiastic - which made our visit worth every penny paid.

North Yorkshire
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“The best”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Last week we did a tour with our guide Giorgianna, she was brilliant. My partner wanted to see the Vatican whilst in Rome, I however do not share his interest in arcutecture/art or history, so therefore was not looking forward to the 3 hour tour. How wrong I was, from the moment we met Giorgiana I was captured, her knowledge was amazing and enthusiasm was infectious. It was without doubt the best day we spent in Rome and I know if we had been on one of many other group yours that operated in the Vatican, I would have been trailing behind board as usual instead of awaiting the next exciting story she had to offer. She also recommended an excellent resturant, which completed a truly perfect day. Many thanks to her.