I have read nice reviews about this hotel and have stayed in it at the end of October, 2011. Elena is a very nice person indeed, but I am disappointed about the hotel itself.
1) The hotel is very noisy. Every day I woke up early in the morning from noise of cars and motorcycles. There is an old wooden window in the room, it is necessary to replace it with new plastic window, which would protect from noise.
2) There is only one shared toilet with a shower which is located at the corridor, and a toilet and a shower are situated in the same placement. Sometimes it was necessary to wait 20-30 minutes to get to the toilet. It would be possible to divide a toilet and a shower or at least to make a separate washstand
3) I had a breakfast and a supper in the room. But there are no chairs in the room, and the table is too small. To eat is possible only sit on the bed.
4) Only Italian channels on TV
5) It is very inconvenient, that there is no kitchen in the hotel. Unfortunately, there was no even a microwave, so it was impossible to prepare a warm supper.
From advantages of hotel – rather low price and rather near distance from the centre of city.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Bed & Breakfast Testaccio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.