Tripadvisor

Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Ponte
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

One of my favorite restaurants in Rome. Good food , good service , fair prices and right in the heart of the city. I've been here no less than 10 times over the last couple of years. You won't be disappointed

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (1,484)

Reviewed January 19, 2020

This was my wife's favorite restaurant (title already says that though, but that's ok!). And I did absolutely love the food myself. I would recommend anyone come here! The menu looks a little beat up (the pages at least), but I would order just about anything here. Enjoy it!

Reviewed January 14, 2020

Very nice restaurant in the heart of town not far from Piazza Navona and Castello San Angelo. The food is traditional dishes (not touristy) and the restaurant has an excellent ambiance and feel as well as good service. We had Spaghetti carbonara and Taglietta di manzo (steak) with an excellent glass of Brunello wine, perfect for lunchtime. Mid price but we felt it was still good value, definitely to recommend

Reviewed January 12, 2020

This restaurant was across the street from our local Boutique hotel. ANd every evening the were a long line of local people waiting to get in, so we booked a table. And we did not regret it. It is a very nice restaurant with all kind of Italine food, and great Pasta - and wonderful Pizza's. Try the Pasta with Lobster - it is realy REALLY good. and the Risotto is wonderful. After our first vistit here, we did book a table again for our last evening i Rome, and this time, we "just" ordered PIZZA - and it was wonderful, tasteful thin crust pizza, with a deep taste of pizza. Perhaps the best pizza in town.

Reviewed January 11, 2020

Ownership seems to have changed from past years. Always crowded; come early or get a reservation. Good pasta dishes and nicely grilled meats. Fried appetizers a bit too heavily breaded.

Date of visit: December 2019

Been to Il Corallo? Share your experiences!