“The Most Fantastic Experience I Had in Europe”
Review of Bella Roma Tours

Bella Roma Tours
Ranked #460 of 824 Tours in Rome
Reviewed July 18, 2009

Suzanne is the most incredible guide that one could ask for with an incredible sense to provide people with the experience they are after!

Reviewed July 14, 2009

We usually don’t follow guides with group tours on our vacations, we prefer to document our trips and visit the attractions ourselves, We made an exception for Rome, since this is a city with so many things to see and we are not sure we will have an other occasion to come back even if we tossed a coin in the Trevi fountain .We received the advertisement for Bella Roma tours and we decided to take the three tours offered by them. We did not regret our decision and we were delighted with these tours. Suzanne our guide is really knowledgeable and knows the subjects in and out. She was at home in the ancient Rome with all the plots of Caesar, as in the Vatican about the history of the church and at the Borghese Gallery about art. We recommend Suzanne and the Bella Roma Tours to anyone and gave their documentations to our travel agent

Reviewed July 7, 2009

Suzanne is unbelievable! My daughter and I were going to Rome for a very short time together before she embarked on a month tour with her college (finishing a course!)...in the end, she said to us, "If only we could have had Suzanne in all the Italian cities to learn the history...!!!!" She's just the BEST and makes it so fun to learn...you want to know more!!!!! GO SUZANNE!!!!

Reviewed July 7, 2009

We met Suzanne from Bella Roma Tours outside the Vatican and there began an interesting, informative and fun afternoon. The amount of knowledge conveyed to us in those few hours was incredible. We then booked another tour to the Villa Borgehese which was also a great day out. Suzanne advised us on other great places on our trip to visit and different artists work to observe. My husband was heard many times quoting Suzanne to tourists in different locations sounding like a real expert.
If we had enough time we would have gone on other tours. Also we greatly appreciated her knowlege of Rome and she recommended the restaurant Cul De Sac which was just near our accomodation in Campo De Fiori.
Nee

Reviewed July 7, 2009

I would without a doubt recommend this to any and everyone. My dad and I only had a few days in Rome but were able to make the most of my dream destination. I of course would have like to stay longer but could not. Our amazing English-speaking tour guide, Suzanne Curletto was not only able to give us a great group tour but also a wonderful private tour of ancient Rome and its rich history! If I am ever able to get back, Suzanne & Bella Roma Tours will be my first stop. :)