“Great view but poor food”
Review of I 4 Fiumi

I 4 Fiumi
Ranked #2,998 of 12,271 Restaurants in Rome
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Scenic view, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Navona / Pantheon / Campo de’ Fiori
“Great view but poor food”
Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

The view is beautiful, lots of musicians and artists. However, the food is terrible. My husband had the spaghetti with meatballs and the meat wasn't cooked. I had the Ravioli and it was cold and bland. The food ia clearly over priced and not worth it, eat outside the piazza

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Wisconsin
“Beautiful views”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I have to admit that we chose the restaurant due to its location on the most beautiful Piazza we saw (Piazza Navona). The people watching and the sunset were worth the price. However, the food was good as well. We all had pasta. It was good if not inspiring. The prices were reasonable. Still have to admit that the view is the best part.

Visited June 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Delicious!”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Excellent gluten free pasta with Pomodoro ! Loved sitting in the Piazza Navona and watching the people and artists around the square. My husband ordered some bruschetta along with his pasta and he enjoyed it as well.
I have to have gluten free and it was excellent. I presented a travel card in Italian to the waiter upon arrival explaining gluten free and I was then given a selection of what I could have.
Thoroughly enjoyed!

• Visited June 2013
Emmaus, Pennsylvania
“Fantastic pasta!”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

We enjoyed the most incredible pasta meal of our lives at this great spot in Piazza Novana. Such a beautiful place to sit outside and enjoy people watching and a great bottle of Prosecco. The waiters were very accommodating, and it truly is the best pasta we have ever had. We'll be back!

• Visited May 2013
McKinney, Texas
“Ehh...not the best”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

We ate lunch here on the patio about a week ago in the Piazza Novona. Fabulous people watching...but the food, not so much. The service was ok, wasn't great but wasn't awful. The food was very average. My husband had the lasagna and I had the risotto with prawns and they were both lacking a little in flavor, especially for the price. It wasn't the worst meal we've had, but I wouldn't go here again.

• Visited June 2013