“Delicious!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of I 4 Fiumi

I 4 Fiumi
Ranked #3,047 of 12,043 Restaurants in Rome
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Navona / Pantheon / Campo de’ Fiori
Chicago, Illinois
“Delicious!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

Excellent gluten free pasta with Pomodoro ! Loved sitting in the Piazza Navona and watching the people and artists around the square. My husband ordered some bruschetta along with his pasta and he enjoyed it as well.
I have to have gluten free and it was excellent. I presented a travel card in Italian to the waiter upon arrival explaining gluten free and I was then given a selection of what I could have.
Thoroughly enjoyed!

• Turkish first
Emmaus, Pennsylvania
“Fantastic pasta!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013

We enjoyed the most incredible pasta meal of our lives at this great spot in Piazza Novana. Such a beautiful place to sit outside and enjoy people watching and a great bottle of Prosecco. The waiters were very accommodating, and it truly is the best pasta we have ever had. We'll be back!

• Visited May 2013
McKinney, Texas
“Ehh...not the best”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

We ate lunch here on the patio about a week ago in the Piazza Novona. Fabulous people watching...but the food, not so much. The service was ok, wasn't great but wasn't awful. The food was very average. My husband had the lasagna and I had the risotto with prawns and they were both lacking a little in flavor, especially for the price. It wasn't the worst meal we've had, but I wouldn't go here again.

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Sittingbourne, United Kingdom
“NOT AS GOOD AS YOU WOULD THINK”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

We had a table for two Saturday night and was not impressed for the cost of the meal. My wife had a starter that was not up to standard from a night before, I had a pasta starter which was not very hot when it was served, our main meal my wife's was acceptable but this was only a plate of pasta, however my main course was sent back, I ordered a veal shank which according to the waiter should only have bone and gristle with minimal meat. When they agreed to replace the meal with a chicken dish we thought this would have been at a priority, but in Rome there is no speed attached to their service, therefore my wife ate her main course by herself as did I when my replaced main course was served. WOULD NOT DINE HEAR EVER AGAIN!

Visited June 2013
Charlotte, NC
“Very Good Restaurant on the Piazza Novana”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013

We ate at 4 Fiumi with an Insight Tour group. We were very pleased with the meal . Antipasti was plentiful and tasty. Pasta and main courses were good too. Service was very good for out group of 40. Several waiters brought the food for each course and everyone was severed promptly. The house wine was as good as any we had during our tour of Italy. We would certainly return on our own for another meal.

• Visited September 2012