Open today: 7:00 AM - 8:30 PM

from $133.02
from $82.29
from $78.91
1,938 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We had the best tour guides both in Naples and Capri. We had a great tour guide on the bus from Rome to Capri. He spoke at least five languages and was a great storyteller.

We also had another tour guide who made our trip an unforgettable experience in Capri and Anacapri!

The island was stunning, the views were magnificent, and the food was divine. Our tour guide was a very tall, funny, professional, knowledgeable. and considerate man. He was also an amazing guide and and made our trip phenomenal with his jokes and great sense of humour.

I definitely recommend Green Line tours and would book with them, when I’m back in Italy next time.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

No A/C, dirty buses, the website and pamphlet state the buses come every 10 minutes to the stops however it’s more like ever 20 minutes. Also 2 drivers tried to deny my tickets saying I need to wait for the “other green line bus.” Total rip off, lesson learned.

1  Thank ygs84
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The problem was we spent a lot of time stationary at the bus stops. I appreciate there is a schedule to keep but this seemed much longer than in other cities. Commentary was good and you certainly got a good perspective on some attraction - especially the coliseum. Recommend but don’t expect too much.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We recently did a tour to Naples and Pompei. The tour guides were amazing, knowledgeable, passionate about their city and excited to tell you all about it. We had an enjoyable day with our guides and met new friends. To the company of green line please advise some of your customers if you are unable to drop them to their hotel in the evening. And also it was a long day when we had to wait for the other tour to complete before we could head home. Our tour was a combination of people going to Pompei and to Capri. We had to wait over 1/2 hour for the Capri boat to arrive before heading back to Rome. Just makes the trip a little longer. Plus when you get picked up in the morning you are in a mini bus so not many stops, however at the end of the day the large tour bus stops people which takes a lot longer to get back home. Just advising people of this would be helpful. To the tour guides you are amazing. Thank you for a wonderful day.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This tour was horrible. I wish I can give this review a 0. First, no fans. Most of these buses had fans. Which made this ride very hot when they stopped. When all the other tourists were standing up, the bus driver was moving the bus. Also the bus was disgusting. The WiFi was horrible. Second. They were mimicking my friend. And they were also giving mean hand gestures. We arrived at 6:30 early and some other family’s had been left behind. Good thing there was another bus. When we came on the bus would not let us go to we’re we were supposed to go. They arguing with my friend and her mom. They told us to go to their main office to complain to them. But the place was closed. They just told us to go there office just to get rid of us. This was not worth the money we spend of this.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my family went on the bus tour. To say the staff was horrible would be the understatement of the century. Me and my family had arrived at the bus station a couple of minutes in advanced. We arrived right as the final 6:30 bus was leaving for it’s last circle around Rome. Even though we arrived there early, the bus had left early and us and a few other families with children have been left behind. When another bus arrived, our family was relieved we had made it, however, when we went to hop on, the staff refused to let us on because apparently that was the last stop. We explained to them our situation and instead of getting directions on how we can get a fair solution to our issue, the staff were mimicking us and making rude hand gestures at me and my mother. After all of the immature behavior, my mom tried to find a solution, they told us to go to the office and file our complaints there. When we had walked to the office, it was closed. So now they’re purposely making us do useless tasks just to get rid of us. Never had i ever seen such drama over a company drivers own fault. That’s not the only problem, the bus itself is disgusting, the drivers were being unsafe and being in motion even when most passengers were standing, the advertised wifi connection did not even work, and the specific day we went the blue bus line was closed and we were not aware of this while purchasing the tickets. In the end, it was in the end not worth it for the money we paid.
Honestly this company should get zero stars, they’re clearly laughing at all of these tourists and don’t care about properly doing their job, they only want your money. So in conclusion, choose LITERALLY ANY OTHER BUS LINE.

1  Thank margaritaadubavets