“Nice little lunch spot”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 23, 2013

We enjoyed our lunch at this restaurant. Service was fine - pizza was really good - soups were excellent. Just walked by and spotted it and liked the look. There is an outdoor sitting area if the weather is nice. Great regional wines. Very affordable.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Not a bad place. Good service and good food. Not the best but not the worst. Food was fresh and tasted great! Servers were attentive and happy to have you there!

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Of all the places we ate while in Rome, this one was just average. We were seated outside and it was okay. Because of a miscommunication between myself and the waiter, my order had to be redone (I have no idea whether he or I understood, but they cheerfully corrected it). There are definitely better places nearby.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Food was good and the waiter sang ...of course ... Italian songs!
Service was great. Restaurant is close to the hotel.

Reviewed September 18, 2012 via mobile

We visited Casa Mia on the 9th night of our Italian mini-tour.. I didn't check TripAdvisor until we'd ordered, and panicked at the negative reviews about overcharging.

I really should pay less attention to some of the reviews on here though- we had one of the best meals of our trip here!

My boyfriend had a set menu for €22, including bread, spaghetti, chicken breast, salad, ice cream, wine and water, with bread and service charge included (and yes, he did manage to eat it all!!!)

I chose from the normal menu; one of the best antipastos I'd had in Italy, plus lasagne. They did charge a €4.20 service charge for my meal, but apart from that there were no hidden costs (I specifically looked to see if they'd charged for napkins!!!!)

The quality of the food was good, and the waitresses were lovely and friendly.

Overall the bill came to €68, and we thought this was justifiable for the location and quality.

I'd definitely recommend!