“not a bad choice !!!”

Le Stanze di Federica
Ranked #691 of 3,734 Rome B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Not with its bright colors, rather it is restraint. can this is an Italian style? hard to call chic, the rooms are small, but comfortable.
Location within walking distance of many attractions. There is a bus stop from airport in 9 minutes, the Metro and the bus around the city nearly. In the morning you will wake up with the smell of good coffee and cake. The staff is friendly and always ready to help you.Thanks ,it was nice to meet them.
We had a great time and would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

A small boutique and unusual hotel. Very convenient, quiet, clean and modern decor inside. Its housed inside an old, typically Roman building and has a tiny, quirky lift to take you up to the third floor. Beautiful tub for a relaxing soak after a long day. Pleasant and helpful staff gave good advice.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Jillian M F
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I was looking for a small boutique hotel for a long weekend away with my boyfriend. Le Stanze was the epitome of what we wanted - perfect location (only 10 minute walk to the Spanish steps and a stone-throw away from the Vatican City); a big room that was cleaned daily; a bathroom that I wanted to take back with me to London (!) and welcoming staff that were so accommodating with anything we needed. We found the hotel easily and although a puzzle at first managed to operate the vintage lift. Would I want anything to be different? No. It was pure bliss and I definitely can't wait to come back and stay :)

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 14, 2013

This hotel offered personal service, lovely rooms and the location was excellent. I would recommend it. The room was stylish, and spacious by European standards. The bathroom was sexy, modern and the lighting was very adequate. Super clean, great boutique hotel. It's so close to the Vatican City by foot, and all of Rome is at your fingertips.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed January 4, 2013

I will return as the chic hotel was really nice , central and the staff were so sweet and kind. :) Keep it up.
Will surely return and reccomend this hotel to others from my country.
The only thing i would change is the breakfast, it could be more vast as in have a better choice otherwise nothing else to add.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 1, 2012

We had reserved 2 rooms for 2 nights at Twentyone Hotel on booking.com, when we arrived our reservation had been cancelled and they had no rooms available that night. The front desk clerk at 21 called over to Federica and they had a room. What luck, I loved this little ultra modern chic B&B located in a older building with a mix offices and apartments. My room was small but very comfortable and very quiet. The neighborhood is the one you dream about when you think about walking the streets of Rome. Good shopping, 2 of the cities best gourmet shops just a block or 2 away, and Everyone was very helpful and made our stay very enjoyable, if Federica had 2 rooms for our 2nd night we would have stayed again no problem. Unfortunatley, they didn't and we had to leave and go back across the street. Would reccomend this B&B to even my pickiest friends!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I love this boutique hotel! Contemporary rooms, located in Prati (a terrific neighborhood in Roma), on the 3rd floor (with elevator) of a very unique building. Signore Mauro provided excellent service! He has a terrific sense of humor and lots of patience. He was very helpful in answering all of my questions (I had many) and he made a terrific recommendation for a wonderful dinner at a nearby restaurant. I only wish we could have stayed longer.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 301 but I am sure all the rooms are excellent. Loved the concrete details in the b...