“Wonderful Running Tour of Rome”
Review of LivItaly Tours

LivItaly Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$91.65*
and up
Michelangelo's Dome & the Papal Tombs - St...
Ranked #3 of 252 Food & Drink in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: Best price guaranteed directly off our official website. LivItaly Tours is a small family business that offers exclusive private and small-group tours (max 6 people guaranteed!). Our strength is customer care, and our goal is to create memories in Italy that will last a lifetime. We pride ourselves on providing travelers from all backgrounds with experiences they can fully see, taste, smell and feel. From an intimate and customized tour through the Vatican Museums to the thrill of being in the driver seat of a Ferrari, we go beyond the ordinary to treat our customers to the best that Italy has to offer! We "limit" our groups to 6 people to make sure each individual gets extraordinary care and attention, and our exclusive private tours for families and groups are top-rated worldwide. LivItaly Tours proudly offers outstanding itineraries throughout the entire country. Don't Just visit Italy, Live it.
Reviewed July 12, 2013

This was an absolutely great running tour of Rome. My husband an I did the 9 am tour on Saturday and even though it was July the running route was without much traffic or tourists. We really enjoyed this tour as it allowed us to see many of the main sites of Rome while also getting some exercise. Our tour guide also shared interesting facts and information about the sites. I would highly recommend this tour.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Angelo C, Owner at LivItaly Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2013

When we first invented this tour I was a bit skeptical. Finding the correct niche of people to market this tour to seemed like a huge challenge. And instead, here we are, receiving great success with this idea. It is hard work to run in Rome in the summer...but it sure is fun to do it with you and allow you to visit the city in such a different way. Thank you so much for your kind words, it allows us to continue to invest into this huge project. Sincerely, Angelo Carotenuto, LivItaly Tours LLC; Owner and Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (2,812)
All reviews
"small group tour"
in 185 reviews
"running tour"
in 99 reviews
"sistine chapel"
in 267 reviews
"colosseum underground and ancient rome"
in 60 reviews
"ask questions"
in 52 reviews
"palatine hill"
in 108 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 62 reviews
in 26 reviews
"come alive"
in 29 reviews

Reviewed July 10, 2013

My husband and I had an absulutely wonderful tour of the Vatican with Pamen. It was a crowded day, and she managed to steer us through the crowds so that we could see and hear her wonderful commentary. She was very knowledgeable and was able to answer any question we threw at her. I would highly recommend LivItaly Tours - and ask for Pamen. You won't be disappointed.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Angelo C, Owner at LivItaly Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

Thank you so much for your review. We value your words and your support, and mainly we consider tremendously important your shared thoughts about Pamen. We consider Pamen one of our greatest and most valuable members in our team and we are so proud of her great work. Thank you. Sincerely, Angelo Carotenuto, LivItaly Tours LLC, Owner and Manager

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I was honestly a little scared before my wife and I joined this tour. I was picturing an athlete as a tour guide that we would have to chase around the city. But when we meet our guide on a beautiful June morning next to Castel Sant’Angelo we knew this was going to be a cool experience, and indeed it was! Our guide ran in our pace and gave us plenty of stops to drink water in fountains and catch our breath while she was giving us information about the sites and little-known-stories about buildings and squares we were passing. This is a great tour if you want to get some exercise and see this amazing city in a new way. Rome Running Tour, highly recommended!

Date of experience: June 2013
Reviewed July 4, 2013

My wife and I toured Ancient Rome and the Colosseum with LivItaly and the experience was fantastic as noted by many tripadvisor users. Our tour guide, John, was American so he was able to relate to us very well. His knowledge was excellent and he was very accommodating with picture-taking, stopping for breaks, etc. He also gave an excellent recommendation for a restaurant when the tour was over. My only complaint would be that the tour was supposed to be 3 hours. Our tour guide left us at 3 hours, but we had just gotten to the Colosseum. He explained what we needed to know about the Colosseum and enabled us to take as much time in this amazing site as we wanted - all of which was excellent. I just wished we had known that we were really going to be walking around for 4+ hours so we could have planned the rest of our night accordingly. All in all, it was a fabulous experience that I would highly recommend!

Date of experience: July 2013

Matt, thank you for your shared review. We will certainly forward your words to John who is always happy to hear such great feedback. Being a sommelier as well as a tour guide, he is the best at recommending restaurants, cafè and wine shops. So I am not surprised by your words too much. Thank you again, Sincerely, Angelo Carotenuto, LivItaly Tours LLC, Owner and Manager

See more reviews
Reviewed July 4, 2013

My girlfriend and I booked five tours with Livitaly the week we were in Rome. We started with the Sunset Walking Tour when we arrived and quickly got into the romance and beauty of this wonderful city. The next day we did the Elite Private Colosseum & Ancient City Tour with John. It was like exploring the ruins with an archaeoligist he was so knowledgeable. Friday we did the Catacombs and Appia Antica Tour in the morning and the After-Hours Vatican Tour in the Moonlight that evening. By all means if you are in Rome on Friday book this tour to see the Vatican and Sistine Chapel. There are no crowds and you have the place to yourselves. There is simply no comparison with the crush of crowds experienced during the day. We finished with an independent visit to St. Peters Bascilica (get there by 9am or you face a long line in the hot sun) and another tour with John to the Villa Borghese museum. There are many fine works there but you need a good guide to see the important ones in your two hour allotted time slot. This time, John turned into a art history expert and made Bernini and Michelangelo come alive with interesting stories about the creation of each piece on display. Livitaly is worth every penny if you want to experience the best of Rome.

Date of experience: June 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Angelo C, Owner at LivItaly Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2013

Wyoming, thank you very much for your review and your kind words. I remember your booking very well, as you had understood two very important things we are trying to market: experience Italy and Rome through our itineraries and our tour guides; and do so by taking advantage of our really special offer currently displayed on our website. This allowed us to know you better, cater the service of your dreams, and allowed you to feel comfortable and safe with us. Thank you for sharing that and I will forward your words to everyone, especially John! Thank you, Sincerely, Angelo Carotenuto, LivItaly Tours LLC, Owner and Manager