“H-M Tours” 5 of 5 bubbles

Chicago
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“H-M Tours”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2009

We are now back home in Chicago and can now report that one of the highlights of our family's trip to Rome and Italy was the 3.5 hour tour of the Vatican with Hannah from H-M Tours. We were concerned that our teenage daughters would be bored with any tour, but Hannah was the perfect guide for our family. She was charming, informative, personable, energetic, young, and Austrailian. She knew when to push on and when to call for a short break. Our kids thoroughly enjoyed her and the tour of the Vatican, and I am sure that they certainly would not have enjoyed it had we just walked through ourselves.

We are not very religious, so I was concerned that the Vatican tour would be not be relevant or interesting. However, because of Hannah and because the Vatican has the second biggest collection of art in the world (I think), the tour was fascinating. I would highly recommend her.

2 Thank chez61