“A very nice and cosy BnB in the heart of Rome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of I Gatti di Roma

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
I Gatti di Roma
Ranked #2,594 of 3,762 Rome B&B and Inns
Geneva, Switzerland
“A very nice and cosy BnB in the heart of Rome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2011

Every time I go to Roma, I stay in this BnB. The place is clean, quiet, very central and feels like home. Breakfast waits for you on a little trolley by your door. The owner, Sra Negrini, is a wonderful person: not only she is the best person for insider's tips, but she is also very kind and always ready to help. I have recommended her BnB to several friends who love the place and the owner! :-)

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Zurich
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2009

I have spent two days at I gatti di Roma in December. It is very easy to reach all interesting places in the city center. Rooms are large, nicely organized, very clean and tidy.

Stayed December 2009, traveled solo
Denmark
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2009

Mrs. Negrini is running a very nice B&B. Its within walking distance of the Trevi fountain and most of the other attractions. Its situated in a very nice neighbourhood with lots of restaurants, cafees and small shops (I Molisani on via bergamo near by is a small travatoria with fantastic athmosphere and nice and cheap food - try it). The street itself is also very quiet.
The rooms a big and clean and very italian but the breakfast is nothing special (white bread and coffee).
Mrs. Negrini is very nice and welcomming and are happy to answer all your quistions - and she is very discret as well. A quiet and very nice stay ind a brilliant neighbourhood! We highly recommend it!
Pernille and Morten (Denmark)

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
Tallinn
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2009

I spend a wonderful week with my wife at this lovely place. It's much more than a hotel, it's more like a home. Neighbourhood is very peaceful, yet close to everything you would like to see in the Eternal City. Bus stop is right across the corner. The owner of this place, very helpful and discreet Mrs Negrini knows evereything about the Rome. Can't recommend this B&B enough.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
Philadelphia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2009

We stayed at I Gatti Di Roma for 4 nights. We found the place to be very neat and the service amazing. Each morning the owner, Maria, will serve us breakfast and answer all our questions regarding our tour for the day. She is very helpful and professional. The place is close to most attractions in Rome and in a quiet neighborhood. We are pleased and impressed with the service and recommend it to anyone who plans to visit Rome with moderate budget.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with friends
oslo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2009

I recommend Mrs. Negrinis B&B with enthusiasm. The place is quiet, and has an excellent position not so far from Stazione Termini, but far enough from the “ugly” quarters around the station. Busses, taxis and metro are just around the corner. All kind of shops and facilities, included a very good “take away” pizza seller, are within few meters. Mrs. Negrini is a lovely and charming lady, most discreet, but also friendly. Breakfast is rich and according your wishes. I appreciated especially the cleanliness, very important since the two rooms share the same bath.

• Stayed October 2007, traveled on business
1 Thank wolff35
Rom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2009

I send all my visitors to Mrs. Negrinis B&B. She is a more than friendly lady who cares for her guests. Never had anything to complain about! Both rooms are tidy, the breakfast is made on demand, and includes more than the common "cafè e cornetto".
The city centre is easy to reach via different buses.To me this B&B is the perfect place to discover Rome.

• Stayed November 2008