“Terrific restaurant in Rome”

Ristorante Crispi 19
Reserve with
Ristorante Crispi 19 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #92 of 12,247 Restaurants in Rome
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Colonna
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Terrific restaurant in Rome”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Wonderful restaurant, on Via Crispi at (amazingly!) number 19, near the Piazza Barbarini. Wonderful atmosphere, great service, and terrific food. The broccoli flan had my wife talking for days!

• Visited April 2013

• Turkish first
MEATH
“AWESOME!”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Ok, we love seafood! This place is not cheap- but it is sooooooo worth it! The freshness and quality of the food we ate here was outstanding and definately the best meal we had in Rome. This is a small intimate restaurant where you get amazing food for a reasonable price. The staff were very informative and I would recommend this restaurant to anyone going to Rome looking for a Cullinary Treat. The Chef is on the Italian cooking team and deserves his place! Eat cheap for a few nights and then go here and you will not regret it. 5 stars is not enough!

Leatherhead, United Kingdom
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

We had a splendid evening at Crispi 19 and by far the best food of our stay in Rome. We shared a starter of smoked duck and I then had a Sicilian seafood speciality and my wife had rabbit lasagna both were brilliant and probably the best pasta dishes we have ever had.
The service was excellent and everything we ate was explained to us with great enthusiasm by the staff.
Several other feedbacks refer to the cost, yes it cost 10%approx more than other restaurants but the food and service were on a different level. Try Crispi 19 you won't be disappointed

1 Thank Peter S
Exeter, United Kingdom
“Great for a special occasion”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

We went twice during our short visit to Rome. This is Masterchef food with seafood a speciality but the meat is so good too. The staff take a real interest in you and I loved the way the waiter took time to explain exactly what was on my plate. It is not cheap but not overpriced and is an ideal venue for a treat. Given enough visits to Rome I would want to try everything on this menu.

Canterbury, United Kingdom
“50th birthday treat”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

This restaurant was everything you would want if you were treating your wife on her 50th birthday which I was. The staff were a joy, the food was as good as I have had in any top class restaurants around the world and the ambience was perfect. Only let downs were that they forgot to give me a birthday cake which I had ordered in my email and some obnoxious Americans loudly sent their kids steak back 4 unbelievable times. The staff handled them well though.

Visited March 2013