“Best PASTA in Roma”

Ranked #92 of 14,714 Restaurants in Rome
Neighborhood: Trastevere
Neighborhood: Trastevere
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Tuto era ecellente!!! we had great time and service - Ilenia and Omar were amazing... Best pasta e basta!!! Friends from Slovakia + Diego (guy who paid)

Date of visit: June 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (21,371)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I liked the service and the food was very good! I recommend this place!
Our server Salvo was awesome, handsome ane also cutieful (cute/beautiful) !

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Decent ambience, in the middle of the town’s square making it feel like we are surrounded by authenticity of Italy. Very good service by Carlos & Salvo. Mind you, we waited to get a table for 25 minutes but it was worth it. Simple and limited menu, good taste and reasonable prices makes it a worthwhile wait.
If one is visiting Trastevere, I would definitely recommend a meal here.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I went to eat here with my daughter and it was great. Our waiters Luche and Carlos were incredibly nice and helpful and the food was amazing, we ordered two pasta dishes and you could really feel that the pasta they serve here is something you might not have in any other place also the homemade tiramisu was a delight my daughter enjoyed it very much. Would totally recommend eating in Tonnarello when visiting Rome!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had this restaurant recommended to us and it did not dissapoint. We had to line up for 20 or so minutes but boy was it worth it. Pizza with sausage and mushroom was to die for. Cacio e Pepe pasta was very solid too. Highly recommend! Well priced too.