“Tonnarello has the best food in Rome!! The focaccia bread with rosemary and the cacio e Pepe are delicious.”
Review of Tonnarello

Tonnarello
Ranked #92 of 14,706 Restaurants in Rome
Neighborhood: Trastevere
Neighborhood: Trastevere
Reviewed March 27, 2019

Great atmosphere (sit outside, and people watch in this busy area of Trastevere). Service is very customer-friendly. Alina, Valeria, etc. were very helpful. Get there before 12:15 PM to avoid the inevitable lines in the afternoon and evenings. I ate there 4 times last week. The lamb dish was good quality, and a lot of quantity as well. I wish I could have their focaccia bread with rosemary every day.

2  Thank DavidLee88888
Write a ReviewReviews (21,267)

Reviewed March 27, 2019 via mobile

Had a great dinner here our first night in Rome. We came back again on our last night because it was so delicious!

Reviewed March 27, 2019 via mobile

Had dinner last night with my family. Not only the food was AMAZING but service was fantastic! Everything we ordered was great. My husband ordered lamb and said it was the best ever, and he has had lamb in many other great places. Special call out for Luca who made many great recommendations and made us feel super special! Fully recommend!

Reviewed March 27, 2019 via mobile

I live in Rome so I’ve been to quite a few restaurants here and Tonnarello is definitely my favourite. I came here twice and had the pasta Amatriciana and the Apple pie both times. The second time my dad ordered the Margherita and a salad so I tried some too. The food is amazing!!! The Apple pie and ice cream is to die for!!! Me and my dad really liked the Margherita and the salad with smoked salmon and my friend loved her lasagne. I would 100% recommend. Also, the second time I went it was my birthday and I told our waitress Giusy and she was kind enough to put a sparkler in my apple pie and give me and my dad a shot each while everyone sang happy birthday. It really made my day. Affordable, delicious food and great service. Real authentic Roman food. And thank you Giusy for your great service on my 19th birthday!!!

Reviewed March 27, 2019 via mobile

We had a wonderful meal here while visiting Rome. The service from Doc and Lorenzino was friendly and efficient and the food was fab. My husband said it was the best bruschetta he’d ever had. Would definitely recommend.