Mocenigo Vatican Suites
$242
$417
$362
  • Breakfast included
Hotel des Artistes(Rome)(Great Value!)
$133
$275
$178
$164
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmetro stationtrip to romelocation is greatvaticanbuzzersupermarket
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Furst trip to rome and took the advice from previous reviews for this b&b saying it was a good place to stay. Small but adequate rooms everything you need including a fridge, excellent shower and very comfortable beds and very clean. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff who were polite and friendly breakfast served in your room at a time to suit you it was a nice breakfast but could do with some fruit and maybe a little variation as it did get a bit samey. But overall a very pleasant stay and would recommend it for a city break to rome.

Room Tip: not much of a view here as it is a very built up area and only 5 rooms to choose so no need to worry as they are all the same rooms towards the road could be noisy but the windows blocked most of it out
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 18, 2013

This has to be one of the best places I have stayed in Europe. It was clean, local to transportation, safe and in a well situated area of Rome. Stores are right there. Vatican is a short walk. Metro is very close. Food abounded. Breakfast was fantastic and the best thing of all was Basil at the front desk. He could not do enough for us! Everything we asked (late Check-in 1:00 am and late check out 3 pm) was no problem. He really was a kind person. I forget my adapter and he allowed me to use his. I lost my room key that was a High Tech gadget and he loaned me his own! I plan to return with my daughter next year. This trip I traveled with two other couples and they felt the same way I do. No wonder it is hard to book into this venue! Best!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Rick Q
Reviewed November 18, 2012

we stayed in this hotel/B&B for 3 nights for a visit of Rome. Ideally located about 10 minutes from Vatican city, St Peter, Vatican museum, metro lines and stores.
Staff was very friendly and helpful.
rooms are clean and well maintained.
choice of breakfast (sweet or savoury) served in the room until 10am.
Highly recommended, I willdefinitely check there first for my next trip to Rome.

Room Tip: hotel is very quiet. some rooms are over the street but not noisy at all anyway.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 10, 2012

My girlfriend and I stayed here for a long weekend in October and had a great time.

The suites are ideally placed for visiting the Vatican and a short walk away from a Metro bus and train stop. It's also a pleasant walk from the centre of Rome if you fancy a little exercise and want to see the sites.

We were very happy staying at the Mocenigo Vatican Suites and recommend it to anyone. Very reasonably priced, clean, good location, local shops and restaurants, breakfast delivered to your room, very friendly and helpful staff - it has everything you need. I honestly can't think of any downsides and would stay here again.

Book a room and enjoy your stay in a wonderful city.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed September 29, 2012

My husband and I have just returned from celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary in Rome. This was our first visit to the Eternal city and it is no exageration to say that all expectations were exceeded. The famous landmarks that are so familiar from books, magazines and films are much more impressive as you happen upon them ambling through the ancient streets. People watching from the cafes in the tiny cobbled streets whilst sipping a glass of the house vino is a delight. We chose our accomodation for its proximity to the vatican and we could not have chosen better. It is literally a 5 minute walk. The staff were wonderful, they were on hand whenever needed and nothing was too much trouble. The rooms were clean and comforatable and breakfast was more than ample - served in the room and on time. The price for the accomodation was remarkable given the quality. Thank you to all for a wonderful trip and such happy memories. Will definately visit again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple