“Travel With Rudy's Team!”

Rudy's Touring Service - Driving & Walking Tours
Ranked #21 of 818 Tours in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: Rudy is a driver/guide based in Rome.Rudy gives tours from the city of Rome as well as from the ports of Civitavecchia (Rome and surroundings), Naples (Amalfi Coast and Pompeii), Livorno (Florence and Tuscany).Rudy has a diploma in art and is also a fully licensed guide of Rome.He is also fully licensed to take people on excursions, shore excursions and trips anywhere.He has a great team of driver/guide.
Reviewed April 21, 2010

Our group of eight recently returned from two weeks in Italy. We used Rudy's team for tours of Rome and Florence. His services were invaluable. Rudy's team is very professional, prompt, knowledgeable, fun, and worth every cent. His vehicles are very clean and comfortable and they are all excellent drivers. Rudy and his team are very well versed in the history of Italy all being local natives. They made our tours very relaxing and enjoyable and went the extra mile to make sure we were pleased with our trip. If you are visiting the Rome or Florence area, especially for the first time, do not hesitate to contact Rudy's Touring Service - it will be an unforgettable trip.

Reviewed April 20, 2010

I am happy to write this review because this is the best tour of a foreign city I have ever been given! Rudy's knowledge of Rome's history and culture is incredible, and he is the friendliest and most interesting Roman that we have met. Thank you again Rudy for showing us your city!

Reviewed April 18, 2010

My daughter, grand daughter and I had a great day in Rome with Rudy.
He is very knowledgable about the history, culture and is prompt and realiable. We started our stay in Rome with the all day city tour. This we highly recommend, then you can revisit any sites again. Or call Rudy for help.We will tell our friends to call Rudy and eceryone who reads this review.

Reviewed April 11, 2010

My husband and I booked 4 private day tours with Rudy. The Vatican and Ancient Rome, Pompeii and the Amalfi Coast, Tuscany and Tivoli. Each one exceeded our expectations. His knowledge of the history and art combined with his enthusiasm was amazing. We saw and learned more with Rudy than we ever could on our own. He has a very caring nature even apologizing for the rain in Florence. The restaurants we went to were also amazing. Not tourist traps but local restaurants with delicious food and wonderful people. On our trip to Tivoli we were with his associate Luca who was also wonderful and knowledgeable. When we return to Italy in the future we again will call on Rudy. We were not treated like clients. We were treated like family.

Reviewed April 8, 2010

Rudy came highly recommended so I felt pretty confident we would be happy with his service. He exceeded all my expectations. He was prompt, very knowledgeable about the history of Rome and his English was perfect. He really did his best to make our vacation to Rome and Florence memorable. His passion and love for his city was apparent. He arranged two authentic Italian multi-course meals that were the best meals we had the whole trip! The guides he introduced us to at the Catacombs, the Vatican and Pompeii were also exceptionally good. We learned so much history.
I arranged a trip to Positano and the Amalfi Coast one day. Our guide was Manuele. He was also fabulous. So handsome and a pleasure to get to know. Although the weather didn't cooperate,we still had a great time. We had lunch at DaConstantino's in Positano. Luigi treated us like we were family. Another delicious meal with an incredible view of Positano! We toured a winery in Tuscany named Tenuta Torciano and had a beautiful countryside tour of Sienna and SanGimignano with Rudy's associate Daniel. This was also a great day with such beautiful scenery.
Rest assured Rudy's service was very reasonable and money well spent. Thanks again, Rudy, Manuele and Daniel. I will think of you all when I think of Italy!
Jill Kadlec