Rudy's Touring Service - Driving & Walking Tours

Edgewood, Washington
Wonderful!

Karen M
via mobile

All reviews highly recommend rudy amalfi coast hired rudy his knowledge private rome tour golf cart tour day tour mediterranean cruise spanish steps air conditioned van trevi fountain beautiful country shore excursion dropped off driver guide great sense of humor sistine chapel
Reviewed 4 days ago

The insight shared was better than any travel book! I felt the 1/2 day tour gave us a far better understanding the overall essence of Rome. thank you for a very special day!

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

We truly enjoyed our tours with Rudy’s company! He was very easy to work with and the drivers were great! Very nice vans and extremely knowledgeable drivers. Would highly recommend!!

Reviewed 1 week ago

My wife and I used Rudy's service 5 of the 6 days we were in Rome. Different things each day. Lorenzo was our guide 2 days, golf car tour and a minivan tour he was knowledgeable and charming and flexible to accommodate our specific requests. We has Laura for our tour of the Borghese Gallery which was special her enthusiasm was infectious. Rudy was busy so we didn't have him personally, but he called each day to make sure everything was going well. He also came by to say hello at the end of our tour of the Borghese. We plan to use him next year when we return with our whole family.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Our guide, Lorenzo (highly recommend) was fabulous! He picked us up at our hotel in Rome, talked about the sites as we drove through the city to get to the highway. He was an extremely friendly, knowledgeable guide. He drove us to Positano which is a lovely town on the Amalfi coast. He asked what we liked to eat and pre-ordered it for us (via phone before we got there). It was delicious and we sat at a table that overlooked the water. We next drove to Pompeii which was very interesting. Then we headed back to our hotel. It was a long day but we greatly enjoyed it!

1  Thank Wanderer795123
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We needed a ride from FCO to our hotel in Montepulciano, and we were hoping to do a wine tour or two along the way. Rudy made our trip so easy and wonderful! His partner picked us up at the airport, and carried our bags to his really nice car. He took us to Orvieto, a beautiful town we weren't planning to visit but were SO happy we did. He didnt rush us at all, so we got to explore and see the amazing duomo. He then took us to a winery outside of Orvieto, and we got a little wine and snacks and lunch!

It was such a fun way to see the Val D'Orcia and have some fun instead of just driving straight 2 hours to our hotel! Could not recommend Rudy more!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was our first time in Italy. We didn't use a travel agency instead, we make our own reservations and visit all site at our pace. I contact different travel agents in Rome and Rudy was the most friendly and responsible to keep up with all our schedules, I highly recommend him for your trip to Rome and other cities in Italy.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was by far the best experience we have ever encountered. Lorenzo was our tour guide for the day and although it rained a little - he was superb. He was very informative and knew everything he was talking about extensively. We toured several locations in a limited amount of time during a layover. All of questions were answered with a smile. Lorenzo made us feel like we were long lost friends. We seen so much of Rome - laughed and enjoyed the time we had - I would definitely recommend Rudy's Touring to ALL my family and friends - also I would use the service again and again. Lorenzo even took pictures with my camera when I couldn't get the right angel - he often stopped to let me get pictures too!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was our first time in Rome and a friend recommended Rudy's Tours. We didn't know how to plan the day as there is much to see. We were so impressed by the professionalism, knowledge of Rome's History and how easy it was for our family of 5 (three kids ages 13, 10 and 7) to see most of Rome in 8 hrs. Our driver Giovanni was the BEST! He tailored the tour to our interests and made it easy for us to see the sights for as long as we wanted. This is the best way to see Rome. Highly recommend Rudy's Touring Service. When we go back to Italy we will contact Rudy for another tour. Way worth the money! Thanks Rudy & Giovanni!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Rudy was highly recommended by a colleague when I mentioned that I was going to Italy. Rudy was knowledgeable, fun and filled with energy. He made our visit to Rome the highlight of our trip. He helped us tremendously when we ran into a problem at the Colosseum trying to get our tickets. We are very grateful for what he did. Thank you Rudy!!! You saved the day.

Reviewed October 8, 2018

Rudy was incredibly patient and helpful in the run up to our day. We had to build a day that would engage and entertain two 11 year olds while trying to enthuse them with a little of my passion for the history of this amazing city.
The day itself was great, zipping around the city on a golf cart (to avoid the moans about walking too far). Rudy is a kind, warm and entertaining person who is genuinely passionate about his city and interested in his clients
Would definitely recommend!