“Trip to Pompeii”

Rudy's Touring Service - Driving & Walking Tours
Ranked #23 of 844 Tours in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: Rudy is a driver/guide based in Rome.Rudy gives tours from the city of Rome as well as from the ports of Civitavecchia (Rome and surroundings), Naples (Amalfi Coast and Pompeii), Livorno (Florence and Tuscany).Rudy has a diploma in art and is also a fully licensed guide of Rome.He is also fully licensed to take people on excursions, shore excursions and trips anywhere.He has a great team of driver/guide.
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We used Rudy for our trip from Rome to Pompeii, he is a very knowledgeable guide, good driver and has a great personality He recommended a fantastic guide within Pompeii too

We wish we had used him for a tour in Rome

1  Thank C M
in 14 reviews
"major sites"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed February 23, 2013

Rudy collected us at the ship just as agreed. He is fantastic. This man knows, eats and sleeps Rome.Very interesting explanations at all stops of interest and given loads of time to view and photograph places. My wife and friend both had walking difficulties but Rudy stopped close to sites and they had no problems. Rudy took us to a restaurant for lunch which was real Italian.Lovely food, drinks coffee all for a fraction of tourist prices! If you visit Rome, Rudy is the talented and professional guide for you. I cannot recommend him enough. I hope he will be around for many years to come as his knowledge and expert driving add so much to your visit. With many thanks Rudy for all your expert help on this our best tour of Rome ever.
Elizabeth, Margaret and Hugh.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Me and my family went to visit Rome last October, we were so fortunate we had book our tour with Rudy's touring service.
Rudy is a very talented and professional guide, he took the time to explain every single question we asked and despite his schedule he was able to customized our tour and made it specific to our interest.
Incredibly always on time, the car is well equipped, he is very knowledgeable of the historical sites we visited, always concern about our safety.
Rudy you are by far one, if not the best tour guide I've ever know and will recommend you to all my frineds, looking forward to meet with you next time in rome

1  Thank gbcoa63
Reviewed February 10, 2013

On Oct. 2012 my two daughters, my son in law and myself went to Rome for only one day and a half. Rudy went to the airport to pick us up there. Since the first moment we spoke to him, he was like an old friend who took us for a tour. He is a very knowledgeable guide and a good driver who is always on time. The car is confortable with a/c and ample space to put all your luggage. The four of us recomend him highly and will contact him again if we go to any part of Italy.I left the best for last: "YOU CAN TRUST HIM" Rudy, we loved your company in Rome, thank you very much.

See more reviews
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Rudy was a consummate professional from beginning to end. I booked his services for a one-day tour for my sister's family of five and a three-day tour for my senior-aged parents. All were first-time visitors to Italy and Rudy personalized their respective tours according to their interests. He pre-arranged the correct tickets to purchase and order of sight-seeing for each group to maximize fun-touring and minimize waiting in unnecessary lines. When my mother's illness prevented her from touring a third day, Rudy immediately rearranged the schedule and refunded the difference. All of my family members gave Rudy the highest praises - they loved the tours and had the easiest experience touring the sights. Rudy and his colleagues give fascinating insights on history, art and culture that no guidebook can provide. I cannot recommend Rudy more highly!

1  Thank Brenda P