“Absolutely incredible!”

Ranked #19 of 14,719 Restaurants in Rome
Neighborhood: Vatican / Borgo
Neighborhood: Vatican / Borgo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is the best Italian food I have ever eaten! I had the bruschetta and fettuccine, absolutely incredible. All the reviews on here are completely accurate, definitely eat here it’s the best food in Rome, great service and close to the Vatican. If today wasn’t my last day, I would be back!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great small restaurant which is definitely worth searching out. Very friendly staff and efficient service.

Pasta was excellent and the chandler sets off the decor perfectly.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

O my what an amazing Pizza with the best part being the crust and the side of the pizza combined with the amazing americhiano topping. Really really lekker

Reviewed June 17, 2019

We had lunch at Rione XIV after visiting the Vatican. The food was excellent and so delicious. It is a nice small restaurant with a good atmosphere and service. We had Bruschetta and pasta which tasted extremely good. I had the farfalle bolognese and can only recommend it!

Reviewed June 13, 2019 via mobile

Best lunch we had in Rome after visiting St. Peter’s and before visiting Castle St. Angelo. Hard to find, but we’ll worth it.

Date of visit: May 2019