“Great!”

Ranked #16 of 14,614 Restaurants in Rome
Neighborhood: Vatican / Borgo
Neighborhood: Vatican / Borgo
Reviewed May 18, 2019 via mobile

The food was wonderful, so was the service and atmosphere. Our dinner here was the best we had in Rome.

Reviewed May 15, 2019

The food here was the best I've had in Rome in 12 years of visiting-- second to none. The atmosphere was very relaxed and welcoming-- no one rushed you. The service was excellent. I got lucky and was seated without a reservation--I would definitely make one. I will definitely recommend this place to anyone visiting, and hope to return some day.

1  Thank TheIrishGoodbye
Reviewed May 14, 2019 via mobile

Best meal we had in Rome - and we had a lot of great food during our stay! The wine was delicious, and the pasta was incredible. Loved the carbonara.
It's a small restaurant and I got the impression maximum of 2 people working in the kitchen - you could taste how freshly prepared the food was! Will be dreaming of your carbonara and wine every time I pass a tasteless Italian restaurant in the UK ;)

Reviewed May 14, 2019

A gem! Just walking distance from Vatican City. At first, we thought another touristic diner but how wrong are we! We had a splendid lunch and kids begged us to book for dinner the next day! Haha! Even our hotel concierge couldnt understand..so it is indeed a rare find! The food was fantastic, price extremely reasonable (cheapest among the ones we tried in Rome, Venice, Barcelona) & tiny space (at most 18seats). Spaghetti not their best, but pork, beef, smoke salmon, pizza, desserts are awfully goooooood!

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank Doris M
Reviewed May 12, 2019 via mobile

Kind waiter, if i'm right there is only the chef and him. Lasagne is the best we have ever tasted. I highly recommend this place to everyone :)