“Lovely convenient apartment”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Chic Coliseum
Our street
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Cindy G
“Lovely convenient apartment”
Reviewed 4 weeks ago for a stay in June 2018
person found this review helpful

I would highly recommend this place- the flat is beautifully decorated, spotlessly clean and very convenient to the colliseum area. Darya was super friendly and helpful and provided some great restaurant recommendations.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Lovely stay”
Reviewed May 16, 2018 for a stay in May 2018
person found this review helpful

Beautiful apartment in a great location, minutes from the Colosseum. Darya was really helpful both before and during our stay. Couldn't recommend highly enough.

Adriano B
Punta Gorda, Florida
“Excellent Stay in Rome”
Reviewed November 9, 2017 for a stay in November 2017
people found this review helpful

My wife, 5 month old daughter stayed at Darya’s place for 2 nights this November. Booking the place was effortless and communication was excellent from the start. We opted for pickup for Darya’s driver who was waiting for us at the airport with a sign. We found the price to be more convenient than uber. The apartment is true to the photos and and super clean. Darya was kind enough to meet with us at the apartment and explain all of its features. We would not hesitate in booking this place when in Rome again.

Clayton E
“Beautiful designer apartment, spotlessly clean, tucked away in one of the most amazing cities in the world”
Reviewed October 13, 2017 for a stay in October 2017
people found this review helpful

I booked this apartment as an anniversary surprise for my wife. You can't always be sure from photos if a place will be as nice when you actually get there and I've been disappointed in the past when things didn't reach my expectations.
Fortunately this apartment was everything it looked and more, furnished in a classy but fun designer style and finished with real care and quality. I think it also has one of the most beautiful bathrooms I can recall staying in.
The owners were wonderfully helpful, making sure everything was dealt with down to the last detail. I had a few little requests that they went above and beyond in helping me out with, leaving us free to just enjoy our break and making me look good with my wife.
The apartment location is tucked away on in a quiet little street just a short walk from the Coliseum - for me one of the highlights of Rome. There are also plenty of nearby restaurants within walking distance. You do have to go up a few flights of stairs in the building itself to get to the apartment so probably not suitable for wheelchairs I suspect, but that didn't bother us. If you're concerned by climbing a few steps then Rome in general may not be the destination for you!
The first afternoon we arrived we were able to have a lovely meal overlooking the Coliseum before taking a five minute stroll back home. A few days exploring the sights of Rome from here is thoroughly recommended.
My only problem now is that I have to top this for our next anniversary!

Firahs45
“Fabulous apartment in a fantastic location”
Reviewed August 8, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

We stayed at Alla's place for 4 nights in August and found the place absolutely superb. It is perfect for 3 people, with two beds and 1.5 bathrooms. Everything has been done very tastefully and more importantly, the place is located very close to the Colosseo but is tucked away in a quiet location and away from all the craziness of crowded tourist locations. As a bonus, there is a 24/7 supermarket 10 minutes walk from the apartment. What made the whole experience even more memorable was the property manager, Darya. She is SUPER nice, responsive and helpful. I had at least 5-6 email exchanges with her everyday about anything, including tips for restaurants, attractions, things to do, etc. Five star hotels usually boast about their concierge service, which is sometimes useless, but I can tell you Darya was above and beyond any concierge I have ever interacted with. Overall, a happy visit and we are ready to come back in a heartbeat.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing