There are some spoiled young American girls who complains about this place for no reason. They think, that at one of the cheapest accommodations in Rome, they may require help to carry the baggage. ...and: "host spoke almost no English" - so what - you're not home.
"The floor var dirty" (no, it was not) "and there was all Kinds of bath products and towels strewn about from people living there ". (of course - you share the bathroom with others) "The kitchen is dirty (no it is not) "and the refrigerator was full of rotten food and garbage "(check your own photos! i did not se that)" it is also in a terrible neighborhood and we were afraid to Leave there at night. "You should have stayed home in the States. This is an area of Rome where there are many Chinese. It is interesting and thankfully not a tourist trap, and least of all insecure.
The bed & breakfast is very cheap, but it is clean, the chinese hosts are friendly and flexible and as discreet as Chinese people are usually.
There is a supermarket 300 meters to the right, when you leave, and also on the right and first street on the right again and 50 meter, there is an italian family-restaurant, i recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Bed & Breakfast Prince Inn is situated in the historic centre of Rome, near the Termini central train station and very close to the subway Line A. With a walking distance from the city's most important sights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, HostelWorld and Travelocity so you can book your Bed & Breakfast Prince Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed & Breakfast Prince Hotel Rome
- Bed And Breakfast Prince Inn