“Huge, comfortable, great for big families”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
LauraH477...
Bristow, Virginia
“Huge, comfortable, great for big families”
Reviewed September 17, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

My large family (2 adults, 5 kids under age 12, and 2 seniors) stayed for 4 nights and we loved the apartment! We were impressed with the size, tasteful decoration, super comfy beds, and the pretty courtyard. My kids loved the turtles and fish in the little ponds. The elevator was fast and worked great, a plus for my mom's bad knees. The linens were all clean and new, very professionally presented, and we had all we needed in terms of sheets, towels, soap, shampoo, etc. The location was nice - convenient to metro, bus and grocery stores.

We only had a few little problems: the faucets weren't quite working correctly in the kitchen and bathrooms (they came and fixed the kitchen sink), the gas stove top didn't always stay lit, and the hinge on the kitchen cabinet was broken (a tech came to investigate but he didn't have the right part to fix it for us). When we somehow blew a fuse and lost electricity, we couldn't find the breaker box (it's behind a wood panel in the entry coat closet) and it was late at night, so I didn't know who to call! I tried the owner, but I guess he only speaks Italian so he just hung up on me. Hostmaker was responsive via email and text, though, and they provided us the phone number of an English speaker.

All in all, I would definitely recommend this apartment! It could use a few plumbing and other minor repairs, but even despite that, we were so grateful to be able to stay in such a great place with a responsive management company.

Date of stay: September 2017
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
sarathh20...
“AMAZING LOCATION”
Reviewed September 10, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

The apartment was like the pictures and
the staff of hostmaker was amazing !!!!
We will choose this company for other rental.

Sarath LIYANAGE

Date of stay: August 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing