“Fantastic Pizzeria!”

Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Ludovisi / Via Veneto
Reviewed November 13, 2013

My daughter and I spent 5 days in Rome and loved every minute of it but what made it really special was discovering the wonderful restaurant La Bruschetta! It is situated just off Via Veneto and well worth going.I recommend not to eat on the Main Street and look for something down the little streets! La Bruschetta not only has fantastic food it has a fantastic atmosphere and a family feeling.Outside there is a great seating area but inside is also lovely! Stephano and his staff are very attentive and will happily make something from scratch to your liking.We are vegetarians and there was lots of choices.
I highly recommend a visit as its a lovely restaurant and the people are friendly and very welcoming! I will be going back as soon as possible! I did throw a coin in to the Fontana Di Trevi so hopefully it won't be long!

1  Thank LucyM67
There are newer reviews for La Bruschetta E

Reviewed November 12, 2013

Service and food was excellent. Little bit pricey but considering the quartier it is a good option moneywise.

1  Thank Alvaro C
Reviewed November 11, 2013

We enjoyed this restaurant we discovered by accident one block from the Via Veneto. We liked it so much, we went back there the next night.. Wow, what great food and the staff was great, and personable. We had a lot of fun and laughs with Stefano and Bonafacio. They were really great and very entertaining. .
They have everything from delicious appetizers, to main meals or just pizza. Looks like a little place, but downstairs they have a large restaurant. We ate both times outside, but they can accommodate a lot of people. Would recommend to anyone that is looking for a family owned, authentic restaurant in a good neighborhood of Rom.

1  Thank BCLOVER2121
Reviewed November 5, 2013

We were in Rome the first two weeks of October and we had an absolute blast at this resturant. The wait staff is very passionate and might be mistaken for being rude, NOT SO they love to joke and are very personable, Stephan and the other wait staff took care of our every whim and the food was great. My wife ordered a bowl of olives (30 plus) and ate them all and felt a little ill that evening ... the days that followed we were in a Ice cream shop accross the street and Stephan snuck up behind us and announced that my wife wanted olives with her icecream. It was so funny we busted a rib laughing. As to the other waiter, both me and my wife have not forgot about your glasses and we look forward to seeing you again
Liam & Christina

1  Thank Liam W
Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

A warm welcome from Stefano, efficient service and good food. It is everything you need from great pizzas to lovely pasta and decent secondi. We ate there twice and would go back.

2  Thank jonhOxford

Been to La Bruschetta E? Share your experiences!