“Excellent meal and superb service”
Review of That's Amore

That's Amore
Reserve with
That's Amore is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #164 of 12,864 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Trevi
Description: In the heart of Rome, a few steps from the Trevi Fountain, That's Amore is a cozy space inspired by the best traditions of the Roman "trattorias." Day and night, seven days a week, the warm and professional staff serves up the most authentic regional cuisine: an array of appetizers, fresh pasta made by hand daily, succulent main dishes, fresh sides, and delicious homemade desserts. That's Amore, your home away from home
Reviewed March 8, 2013

I had dined at That's Amore with my wife last year. The meal and service then was equally excellent. Tonight I had the Fruita de Mare pasta...very well prepared.... I brought a couple associates who were concerned about price so close to Treve fountain....Prices are very reasonable and the service is just so consistent.... I can't say enough about this outstanding restaruant.. I will be back...

Write a ReviewReviews (5,857)

Reviewed March 7, 2013

After being subjected to two mediocre restaurants recommended by our hotel and a guide book, a fellow traveller urged us to go here. The service was wonderful, even ebullient, the owner Fabio comes around the tables to chat and see how you are enjoying your food and the food is very, very good. Homemade pasta is a specialty, grilled vegetables also highly recommended. Afterward you can walk down the street to Gelateria Valentino which has some of the best gelato in town..

Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

We ate the pasta was amazing. House wine was amazing too!!!

Highly recommended!! Best so far in Rome.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

We passed this restaurant every evening and it was always busy,i had read the reviews on trip advisor so we decided to give it a try and managed to get in on our last night and wasn't disappointed.The staff were friendly and service was excellent,the waiter advised us on which bottle of wine to have with our meal..a great choice not cheap but worth it. starters,main and dessert were all beautiful.Great value for money,would highly recommend.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

I ate here my first night in Rome because it was right across the street from my hotel and I was exhausted so didn't want to venture too far. I had a wonderful meal. Pretty much everywhere I ate in Rome was great, but what set apart That's Amore was the atmosphere. Not only were the staff friendly, they all seemed genuinely invested in making sure everyone was having a good dining experience. It created a lively ambiance that complimented the excellent food. I had the Caprese salad and theirs was the best of any of the restaurants that I tried in Rome. I also had the pasta all'amatriciana, a typical Roman dish that I had never tried and it was wonderful. I highly recommend!

Been to That's Amore? Share your experiences!