Tripadvisor

Ranked #40 of 14,714 Restaurants in Rome
Neighborhood: Trionfale
Neighborhood: Trionfale
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We loved the food! Flavors are very authentic and to remember those we grew up with. There is good balance of savory and sweet flavors. Even local drinks from beer, soda and malta are available. We ordered arepas with beef and cheese, cachapa and empanada and everything was delicious! I was surprised to find even cheese that is similar to our fresh 'telita' cheese, flavor and texture was good. Finally, the attention is great, friendly and warm! Food was ready very fast and we all enjoyed it. I really recommend you to go if you want to taste the home made flavors from Venezuela

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (229)

Reviewed January 11, 2020 via mobile

Found it on google reviews and went down a side street.The place is so small I nearly missed it.Went in off season so was quieter than usual,but menu is smallish and simple and can taste all food is prepared to order as piping hot when comes out.As far as I'm aware it all family run son on desk father in kitchen,I love to see restaurants like this do well as you can see they take pride with the food they serve.

Ciao

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed January 11, 2020

I was told that this restaurante was one of the better ones in Roma. No i dont think, it is Mexican style restaurant. Food simple and use a lot of oil.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed October 16, 2019 via mobile

Everything we ordered was delicious! The patacon was out of this world! To top it off the family that runs this business is absolutely the most sweetest and with a good sense of humor. My family and I loved our meal and only wish we could have this place closer in Miami. Thank you so much for your delicious cooking. Delicioso.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed October 4, 2019 via mobile

The food was excellent. I would reccomend Patacones and the Venezuelan beer Polar. The waiter was very friendly.

Date of visit: October 2019