there are few reasons why I rated this hostel negatively:
1. room 2 is on the noisy part of the street. there are condensation and mould around the window and it stinks around that area. it took me averagely 45 minutes to fall asleep because of the traffic coming from the street.
2. the english "lady" is trying to be helpful and friendly but it doesn't work for her. she works night shift, and she talks too much and giggles too loud. after midnight she prefers to chit chat and laugh loudly with every single person that comes back late. she's also not particularly helpful especially if you make critics at her account.
3. breakfast is worthless! dry bread and jam and few biscuits. they better stop serving it at all. in common area there are few electrical outlets at the side where tables are. if you plug in on the other side you're risking damaging your lap top slots when people trip over your cable.
4. toilet/shower is small and dirty (at least in room no. 2 where I stayed).
All in all this hostel doesn't worth more than e 10 a night and in the end it's not worth a hassle.
Don't forget that you need to pay e 2 (per night) city tourist tax.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Ciak Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ciak Hotel Rome