“Great place to stay!!”

Ranked #1,505 of 3,644 Rome B&B and Inns
london
“Great place to stay!!”
Reviewed November 1, 2010

Stayed at the Bed and Breakfast Emanuela in rome for 3 night during October half-term with my 84 year old mother and 2 grown up daughters. There were very few reviews but we decided to take a chance. We booked 2 rooms through Laterooms.com, both of which were spotlessly clean and quite spacious. Our room would actually have slept the 4 of us, had 2 single bed and a double. Plenty of space for clothes, clean towels and bed linen. Rooms were cleaned every day. They also had a TV.

They also arranged airport transfers which worked out the same price as getting the train as there was 4 of us. We were picked up on time and a very nice lady was there to meet us on arrival. The breakfast was adequate, the usual rolls, jam, eggs etc with fresh coffee or tea. You could also use the kitchen to make tea, sandwiches and could put your own stuff in the fridge if you wanted. The staff don't speak very good English but my Italian is rubbish and we managed to understand each.

The situation is great, about 30 minute walk to Trevi and 20 minutes to the Collosseum/forem. It is also 2 minutes from the metro on the red line which goes direct to trevi and the vatican.

Overall it was just what we wanted - great price, well located and very clean. I would highly recommended this accommodation.

• Stayed October 2010

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Chania Town, Greece
Reviewed July 13, 2010

nice and warm environment...I stayed there for 4 days and I really liked it!the room was big and convenient.the location very good...just 10-15 min walk from colloseum and 5 min walk from the metro...helpful and friendly staff...I LIKED IT!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with friends
England
Reviewed March 17, 2010

I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights after new year 2008 with 3 of my family.

We only paid €90 per room per night, which for the four of us was excellent value for money.

I was a little apprehensive when I booked it as I could not find any reviews of the B&B and it was in the so-called 'don't go after dark' Termini area.

We were picked up at the airport and taken to the hotel, which was simple to find and is on a floor within a large building.

The receptionist answered promptly and we went up to our room. I had booked a quad room which was of a good size, very clean and comfortable and the breakfast was fine.

The B&B is located in Termini and is only 3 minutes wark from Vittorio Emanuela metro station. We felt that Termini was excellent value for money and was totally safe, as we walked about during both day and night.

I really do reccomend this B&B if you would prefer to spend your money on purchases other than hotel costs, excellent value!

• Stayed January 2008, traveled with family