I stayed at the B&B Emanuela for 5 nights in May. The only thing that's good about it is that it's not too far from the metro station Manzoni and therefore you can reach the city center quickly.
What's not good about it?
1) It's located near Piazza Vittorio (which is rather dirty and dangerous - you don't want to be walking around here alone at night or any other time of the day for that matter)
2) When we arrived there was no one there to open the door even though we had clearly communicated our arrival time via sms and email
3) At first no one was to be reached at any of the official telephone numbers.
4) Rooms are small and dusty. And instead of a double bed we had two beds moved together (which was not what they had advertised).
5) Around 7 in the morning it starts to be really loud because doors are very thin and the "reception" (if that is what you want to call it) is right next to the bedroom doors. Around seven the cleaning/administration lady arrives and starts talking really loud and making noise - there was no way we could continue sleeping. And since she doesn't speak neither English nor Italian well there was nothing we could do to change it.
6) Price variability and intransparence: There was an Italian couple who payed 40€ per night (half of what we payed) - I know this because the transaction took place right outside our room at 8am and was not to be overheard!!!
In conclusion I wouldn't stay there again!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your B&B Emanuela reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b&b Emanuela Hotel Rome
- Bed And Breakfast Emanuela