“Amazing holiday in Rome”
Review of Suites Trastevere

Suites Trastevere
Ranked #16 of 3,763 Rome B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 5, 2014

I spent a few days in Rome a month ago and had the best time of my life. The hotel I stayed in played an important role as Marco - the owner - was very friendly and attending.
The room was clean and elegantly decorated. Also, the location was very convenient as transportation to and from the city centre was just outside the hotel.
I promised Marco that I'll definitely come back and bring friends as well!

Room Tip: Any room in this hotel is just perfect.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed January 3, 2014

This hotel is my favorite place to stay in Rome! This time I went with a friend for New Year's celebration. The room was (as always) lovely, clean and very authentic. They also served us a typical and delicious 'cornetto' with cappuccino. Paradise. Marco was on the hand for any kind of information. The fact that I'm returning every once in awhile says a lot by itself. Compliments!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 1, 2014

I spent a great deal of time planning our FIRST European vacation for my husband and I this past September. After months and months of research & planning, I decided upon this B&B based upon a few factors. Location was #1! I wanted to stay in the Trastevere area of Rome. #2 - Trip Advisor reviews were practically perfect! And what finalized my decision was reason #3 - Marco - the B&B owner and his professionalism and attentiveness to my questions & concerns. As soon as I booked the room through a third party website, I was contacted within minutes from Marco. I have to admit I probably was a bit of a nuisance with all of my questions/concerns etc - but he was very patient and always answered my questions within a timely manner. I knew I had made the right choice - after all - this was all new to me! Anyway, upon arrival, Marco greeted us and gave us details of our stay and how to navigate the area. We were even provided a cell phone with his number on speed dial - just in case! It gave me great comfort knowing he was just a phone call away if we needed anything. The rooms were perfect for what we needed and I loved the privacy of it all! He even offered an amazing restaurant suggestion which ended up being the best meal of our trip (probably our lives!) I would absolutely return to Trastevere Suites - hopefully sooner rather than later! I can certainly say I left my heart in Rome - and part of it at Suites Trastevere!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Marco,thank you for everything!It was the second time I have visited Rome and Suites Trastevere and I left with the best memories!I hope I will come soon and enjoy your hospitality,the cleanliness and the warm environment of your rooms again!

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed December 29, 2013

In stayed in Suite Trastevere on a one week visit in Rome. Suite Trastevere the best kept little secret in Rome. It is centrally located near the train station and access to public transportation. The room was beautifully decorated, the bed was super comfortable and the linens were sooo luxuriously yummy. A comfortable bed and linens are important to me when traveling. Marco the owner was exceptional and made my stay memorable. He gave me his contact info and said he could be an emergency contact as I was traveling alone. The breakfast was an extra special touch. I would go back in a heart beat. Alejanda from San Rafael, CA.

Room Tip: I requested a comfortable bed and I got it.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Owner Marco and his staff welcome you with beautiful rooms, each custom decorated to reflect one of the great buildings or ancient sights of Rome. The ceiling of our room featured an amazing 3D-effect mural of the interior of the Pantheon dome. The room had a very comfortable, large bed, well-appointed bathroom, and plenty of space. Breakfast is a large spread of very fresh pastries and coffee, plus the friendly and helpful company of the staff. The location is perfect - 20 minutes walk to Ponte Garibaldi and central Rome, or a five minute tram ride, along historic Viale de Trastevere. The neighborhood is wonderful for walking with its many restaurants, cafes, shops, and piazzas. Marco couldn't be more helpful, explaining Roman culture, giving sightseeing advice and solving logistical problems. We will be back.

Karen and Bruce
USA

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 25, 2013

In october I have stayed at Suites Trastevere with my 12 year old daughter. The B&B is centrally located in Trastevere, a lovely part of Rome with good restaurants. The tram who brings you to the famous attractions is only a 2 minutes walk from the B&B. Rooms are lovely, clean and well decorated. Breakfast is more than you expect from an average Italian breakfast, with good cappucino! Host Marco is a warm, enthousiastic, helpful person. Suites Trastevere is a wonderful place where you feel home immediately. We will certainly visit this place in future again!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family