This B&B is really awesome. Specially by the people there. Helena takes care of the place with the owner and she is very friendly and knowledgeable about all things you'll need in Rome. If you have a doubt or need anything she will try hard to help you.
- Service (Helena is amazing)
- Kitchen (for Breakfast and midnight snacks)
- Nice decorated, spacious and clean rooms.
- Guides & Books (There is a nice selection of tour guides and books for the guests use)
- It is free to park in the Trastevere avenue right in front of the hotel and you'll have no problem in finding a spot.
- It has an elevator
- It is a little off the center, but you have the tram stopping right at the door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The charm of art and passion for the hospitality are reflected within Suites Trastevere, a charming Bed and Breakfast solution for those who want to live the myth of the Eternal City.Located in Viale Trastevere, historical and cultural centre of the capital, the structure is easily reachable by bus and subway, a stone's throw from the main attractions of Rome, its monuments and its most famous museums.Just 3 stops of trolley will guide you in the Trastevere, historical centre of Rome. The artistic quarter for excellence, famous worldwide for its restaurants and its characteristic street artists, which animate the city night and day with their incredible performances: curiosity will be your guide, losing yourselves in the charming streets of this amazing district. Shortly later you will find Piazza Venezia, Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps and many other sites of historical and archaeological interest.Accessible on foot, only 200 metres from our B&B, the famous Porta Portese, one of the 3 most famous street-markets of Europe. Ideal for lovers of cheap antiques, here you can find new and used clothes, unique pieces of handicrafts and for music lovers, vinyl records of inestimable value. Enter Suites Trastevere is like living a dream in the dream.By closing the door to your rooms, totally decorated by the well-know roman artist Stefania Savioli and his team, there may happen to immerse in the green of Villa Borghese or observe the Roman sky by the hole of the Pantheon, lying comfortably on your bed. Will be possible see the Palatine's hill through the arches of the Colosseum, as it was at the time of ancient Romans, or to imagine the noise of water that flows from Trevi Fountain. And finally, to enjoy the most beautifule view of Rome from the top of the Gianicolo's hill.Suites Trastevere, an encounter with art that can enhance your emotions ..With the clear feeling, between myth and reality, that you are still in a place warm and comfortable, thought to the smallest detail by the two owners to guarantee an enchanting stay, full of comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Suites Trastevere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suites Trastevere Hotel Rome