The short: Contrary to their marketing, this is not a hotel, but still, this is a cool dwelling in Rome.
1. Extremely cool concept - staying in a fountain in Rome
2. The room was exceptional with large comfortable bed, plenty closet space, large and cool bathroom, great balcony, tv with loads of channels, free wifi, free minibar and a nespresso machine in the room.
3. Great restaurant recommendations!
1. Even though we sent our arrival times in advance and were there at that exact time, we had to wait 30 minutes on the street and we had to call 3 times before any staff arrived at the "hotel".
2. As we were checking out Sunday morning we had to pay on Saturday. We were informed of this as we received breakfast. Less than an hour later they knocked on our door and requested the payment, which was then made in the hallway with me in my pyjamas and robe feeling extremely uncomfortable. Unprofessional beyond belief!
3. (Empty) Toiletries were not replaced and the nespresso capsules were only decaf.
We did not expect a hotel, nor did we want to stay in a traditional hotel.The negative aspects of this place reflect a total lack of professionalism, which you could accept when staying in someones house, but not when you pay for your accommodation. Despite this, I would gladly stay here again!More
- Free Wifi