“Amazing, and I dont even like Tiramisu!”

Two Sizes -Tiramisu in Rome-
Ranked #3 of 986 Dessert in Rome
Neighborhood: Parione
Description: Two sizes and five homemade flavors of the best Tiramisu in Town. Original coffee, pistacchio, caramel, peanut butter, strawberry. Two sizes of Cannolo siciliano too. Everything homemade!
Reviewed August 23, 2019

I am not a fan of Tiramisu. But when in Rome....
I was on an organized food tour of Rome on our first night in the city. Two Sizes was one of our stops. Looking at the name I figured it was another tourist trap. Oh my goodness, it was NO tourist trap! I tried the peanut butter cup flavor and it was amazingness!! I wanted more and more. We stayed in an apartment across the street and every time we left I wanted to order more. This is a big deal for someone who doesn't even like the stuff, haha.

Date of visit: June 2019
2  Thank Nicole P

Reviewed August 22, 2019

Since returning back home to london, I've been searching for places that sell tiramisu but I no that nowhere will compare! Absolutely delicious, and I highly recommend the caramel

2  Thank shards2015
Reviewed August 21, 2019 via mobile

trop bon , so good: Tiramisu pistache, just a wonder :)
you can get big (3,5€) or small (2,5€) for a very good price.

just enjoy

2  Thank Nicolas_777_A
Reviewed August 21, 2019

A very small store, with excellent tiramisu, in various sizes and flavors. Its a must! And also cheap!

2  Thank Andreas T
Reviewed August 19, 2019

Without a doubt the best tiramisu I have ever tasted! A diminutive shop - slightly tricky to find on the first visit (there WILL be multiple visits once you find it) - but wow! Delicious tiramisu in two sizes (as the name suggests) - but you must go large!

2  Thank GlennB1565