“Just the right size”

Two Sizes -Tiramisu in Rome-
Ranked #1 of 1,026 Dessert in Rome
Neighborhood: Parione
Description: Two sizes and five homemade flavors of the best Tiramisu in Town. Original coffee, pistacchio, caramel, peanut butter, strawberry. Two sizes of Cannolo siciliano too. Everything homemade!
Reviewed July 17, 2019

This place is great. They have two different sizes of tiramisu that you can eat there or take to go. They offer different flavors of tiramisu as well. I tried the traditional (coffee) and pistachio. I did not care for the pistachio, but the girl behind the counter said it was her favorite. They also have delicious cannolis for sale. I don't know what was better, the cannoli or the tiramisu. Their prices are great and the line goes quickly. I ate here three times while in Rome because it was the best dessert place I found.

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (3,250)

Reviewed July 17, 2019 via mobile

I tried the Pistachio and Peanut Butter Tiramisu - it was divine! I wouldn’t bother trying elsewhere to get better.

Reviewed July 17, 2019 via mobile

Got one big peanut butter tiramisu whixh was really good. Drinks also really cheap. Friendly staff and small place

Reviewed July 16, 2019

My son loves tiramisu. We stumbled upon Two Sizes wandering around shops and restaurants near we are staying. They have a great selection of tiramisu and cannolis. The tiramisu comes in small and large in a cup and a variety of flavors - pistachio, peanut butter, coffee, etc. even my little one who doesn’t like tiramisu enjoyed it.

Reviewed July 14, 2019 via mobile

It was the best tiramisuu that I have ever ate. If you have the chance to arrive in Rome, I will recommend you to come here.
You will not regret the decision!

1  Thank 647anamariad