“tasty”

Ranked #848 of 14,857 Restaurants in Rome
Neighborhood: Prati
Neighborhood: Prati
Reviewed July 22, 2019

trendy, quick spot to grab a bite to eat! Drinks were good and the service was excellent! Bathrooms clean :)

Date of visit: June 2019
Write a reviewReviews (249)

Reviewed June 23, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at an Airbnb in the neighborhood and stumbled across this place. He loves beer, so we popped in for a drink. Then we found ourselves coming back almost every night of our stay in Rome. Everyone is very friendly, they have a huge selection of beer, and a small but mighty selection of wine. We did not try the food, but it honestly looked amazing. I would highly recommend this place, especially after a visit to the Vatican.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed June 19, 2019

Fun spot to stop for some local beers near Vatican City. We didn't try the snacks but they looked pretty tasty and there were almost 25 beers on tap. Staff were friendly.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed May 30, 2019

I wish to join with those customers who recommended the trappizini.
I particularly enjoyed the pollo alla cacciatora. I had two of them at 4 Euro each.
Add the beverage of your choice.
Great location, near the entrance to the Vatican Museums.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 29, 2019

We went here a couple of times while on vacation to Rome as it was close to our hotel. They make there own beer and it was all very good. Its in a great location as well, very close to the Vatican and the guys that work here are all very nice and offer great advice on which beers to try.

Date of visit: May 2019