“Great!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

Recommended by hotel front desk. Food, service, everything was just right. We were very pleased. Would we return? Definitely!!!

Reviewed November 8, 2013

Found this little place by accident and what a find it was.
The food was delicious, a good selection of drinks and the prices were very reasonable.
It was so nice, there were more locals eating there than Tourists and that is a sign of a good restaurant.
We did go back the following night as well.
A Service Charge was not automatically added to the bill, unlike some restaurants.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

After a tour of the Vatican we were looking for a place for dinner. It was a rainy night and we didn't want to have to walk too far. However, we don't like to get caught in tourist traps. After searching on trip advisor we found Piacere Molise. The food was so fresh and the family that runs it were very friendly. The prices were good as well. Worth the stop.

1  Thank Freestyletraveler
Reviewed November 1, 2013

We were a party of 5 and went back twice for Osso Bucco, pork roast, lamb roast, and other selections along with excellent table wine, lovely people wich all made it a fabulous restaurant. We were in Rome for two nights and found it to be a reasonable restaurant...not a tourist rip-off place...with good food.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

I am a bit of a foodie tbh, I am a real fan of ingredients and love to cook. I have a fantastic Italian aunt who cooks amazingly, and I have eaten her mum's home cooking - hand rolled pasta on a big wooden board for soup, and pizza from a wood burning oven her husband built in the garden - but the house pasta in this place knocked my socks off.

Try the 'Tacconelle Piacere Molise' with clams and mushrooms. The combination of flavours - fresh forest mushrooms, with tomatos and a touch of chilli (was that also a little truffle oil I caught there?) - so gently put together, created the most flavoursome well put together pasta dish I have ever tasted. The home made pasta was exquisite.

It wasn't much to look at on the plate, but once tasted..well. If I went to Rome and had only one thing to do it would be to eat this again.

Been to Piacere Molise? Share your experiences!