“A small, but fantastic place to for dinner.”
Review of Tram Tram

Tram Tram
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Tram Tram is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,924 of 12,522 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: San Lorenzo
Ovre Eiker Municipality, Norway
“A small, but fantastic place to for dinner.”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

The Restaurant is in an area the turists normally not visit. Far away from the typical touristic places.

The owner and her staff make this to a unique place for dinner. I visited the restaurant in October. I had a group of 15 photographers with me. We occupid nearly 40 % of the capacity. We felt a warm welcome and the service could not be better.

The typical local dishes they serve is delicius and tasty. We could stay there forever. Next time I am in Rome, I have to visit Tram Tram again.

• Visited October 2012

• Finnish first
Singapore, null, Singapore
“Affordable and delicious”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Had pasta with anchovies, tomatoes and basil.Very fresh and simple dish that was packed full of flavors. About 12 Euros.

Had egg nog for dessert, that was extremely filling and delicious.

Its definitely worth checking out for authentic italian food.

• Visited July 2012
“Delightful”
Reviewed July 15, 2012 via mobile

We went to Tram Tram on our first night in Rome. Beware that this doesn't open like most restaurants away from the tourist areas till at least 7:30pm. Food was delightful basic Italian cooking and compared to prices around the tourist precinct was extremely reasonable. Two people, two courses with beer and wine 70 euro.
Located in the San Lorenzo district on the 3 and 19 team lines it is easy to find provided you are prepared to venture away from the tourist areas.

Istanbul, Turkey
“One of the best traditional food”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

One of the best thing about it, there are little tourists know about here. That is why it is warm and kind. There are traditional food that I did not tasted before. the girl working there always so kind and he tell stories about the foods as well. we thrusted her and ordered what she kindly advise and at the end of the dinner we were very happy :)
If your hotel is in the city centre I recommend you to go there by taxi. If I go to rome again, Tram Tram will be definetely the one of the restaurant that I will have dinner.

• Visited August 2011
Davison, Michigan
“Nice cozy atmosphere and friendly staff.”
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Not only was the food very good here, the staff was also attentive. When I couldn't decide between two dishes, the woman offered to provide 1/2 portions of both of them! I enjoyed my meal here very much!

Been to Tram Tram? Share your experiences!