“One of the best traditional food”
Review of Tram Tram

Tram Tram
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Tram Tram is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,172 of 13,322 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: San Lorenzo
Reviewed July 8, 2012

One of the best thing about it, there are little tourists know about here. That is why it is warm and kind. There are traditional food that I did not tasted before. the girl working there always so kind and he tell stories about the foods as well. we thrusted her and ordered what she kindly advise and at the end of the dinner we were very happy :)
If your hotel is in the city centre I recommend you to go there by taxi. If I go to rome again, Tram Tram will be definetely the one of the restaurant that I will have dinner.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

Not only was the food very good here, the staff was also attentive. When I couldn't decide between two dishes, the woman offered to provide 1/2 portions of both of them! I enjoyed my meal here very much!

Reviewed May 12, 2012

We were late for our reservation because we got lost walking to the restaurant. We were relieved to find that they still had space for us. The food was delicious, and the service was friendly and excellent. I got pasta with squid & artichoke, my wife got pasta with clams and artichokes. The appetizer of prosciutto over salad was an awesome-sized serving.

Reviewed April 16, 2012

The place is in an old wine shop in the San Lorenzo area of Rome. The tables are very small so there is very little elbow room and there are no table cloths just paper place mats. The food was really good, the vignarola - peas, fava, lettuce and artichokes - was excellent. The wine list was also good. However, the prices were very high. Considering this is 'poor cuisine' and the ambient itself is not exactly luxurious I don't think the cost can be justified.

1  Thank LizbetLondon
Reviewed April 3, 2012

Food was very tasty and well- prepared. Particularly good was the lamb with roast potatoes, a Roman speciality I'm told! Creme Caramel also fantastic.