It was really home during my stay in Rome 7 nights. We were in Puccini suite. It was spacious, beautiful and clean. Bed was comfy. There is also possibility to make good capsule coffee or tea in the room. The breakfast was ok, fine double espressos. Free wireless internet. Very good location. From Termini station only 5 minutes walk. Very close to good shopping street Via Nazionale and the area. Near was Santa Maria Maggiore church where we attended to free wonderful concert. You can easily walk to most attractions, also use metro or bus to save your legs. There's only three or four rooms in this B&B, it was on the 4th floor and the old elevator was the real attraction. Host Paolo was very friendly and gave good advices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Bed and Breakfast Armonia All’Opera.Situated in the very heart of Rome, our structure is born inside an ancient and noble roman building, near to all of the historical places and the most famous shopping areas of Rome. Perfectly connected, thanks to its proximity to Termini Station (trains for major Italian cities, metro line A and B, taxi and bus), the B & B Armonia All’Opera is the ideal choice for anyone who wants to enjoy the beautiful scenery and the life in the Eternal City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your B&B Armonia All'Opera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b&b Armonia All`Opera Hotel Rome
- Bed And Breakfast Armonia All`Opera