I stayed at this B & B in September 2011 with my mother and husband. This was my mother's 1st trip to Europe, our 1st stop being Rome, so I was hoping this B & B would kick off our 3 week vacation to a good start. After much research (and deliberation), I decided to book Armonia All'Opera and it did not disappoint! The rooms are a great size, are very clean and are beautifully furnished. I loved the old lift and the gorgeous, large wooden doors at the front of the B & B. Our host, Paolo and his sister were very hospitable and nothing was too much trouble. The B & B is within walking distance (approximately 10 minutes) to Termini Train Station (main train station) and Repubblica Metro. I only wish we could have stayed longer! I would definitely stay here again if I return to Rome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Bed and Breakfast Armonia All’Opera.Situated in the very heart of Rome, our structure is born inside an ancient and noble roman building, near to all of the historical places and the most famous shopping areas of Rome. Perfectly connected, thanks to its proximity to Termini Station (trains for major Italian cities, metro line A and B, taxi and bus), the B & B Armonia All’Opera is the ideal choice for anyone who wants to enjoy the beautiful scenery and the life in the Eternal City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your B&B Armonia All'Opera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b&b Armonia All`Opera Hotel Rome
- Bed And Breakfast Armonia All`Opera