“Nice!”

Neighborhood: Ludovisi / Via Veneto
Italy
“Nice!”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Very nice restaurant, it is located underground. The wall and the furniture are pink, but they are very refined and lovely.
The waiter and the maître were very nice and professional. I really appreciated their work.
The amuse-bouche was amazing, bruschetta with cheese, truffle and raspberry! I loved it!
We had: Amatriciana scampi, risotto zucca e salsiccia (pumpkin and sausage), capesante (scallops)with bacon, anatra (duck), tonno in crosta (tuna). Everything was well cooked and presented.
No complains.
I would definitely go back.

• Greek first
Richmond, Virginia
“Best Meal of our Rome Trip”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Quiet, romantic, and great service. My wife and I will remember this dining experience for years to come. I loved the oil and vinegar bar that they rolled out to our table. It is located in a very nice district full of upscale hotels and restaurants. The chef gave us some free wine and appetizers when we arrived. Very nice experience.

Laredo, Texas, United States
“Very Nice Food, Romantic Atmosphere!”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

We chose this restaurant based on positive reviews on both Trip Advisor and Yelp, and we were not disappointed.

We arrived at 7:20, which was 10 minutes before they opened for dinner, but they were kind enough to seat us for dinner and they even brought us some really tasty pre-dinner snacks, I guess what you would call an Amuse Bouche. They even brought out complementary glasses of Secco Sparkling wine for the adults at the table.

The atmosphere is really nice. It is a basement building that has a bit of a wine cellar feel. The waiter and sommelier were both very helpful and accommodating and the pianist was very good. While we had two children with us, this is probably more of a restaurant for a romantic dinner.

My wife had the 3 Pepper Filet, which she said was excellent and I had the Gorgonzola Filet, which was top-notch. The wine selected by our sommelier was, Di Montefalco (Sangiovese), and it was quite nice.

Everyone at the table, except for me, had the Chocolate Soufflé, which was excellent. I had some sort of an apple dish that was good, until I had a bite filled with black licorice. My dessert was the only bad thing about the meal. Everything else was amazing. I highly recommend this restaurant if you are on a date or if you have a group of adults looking for a fine dinning experience in the Via Veneto area of Rome.

northants
“Great New Year's Eve dinner and service at lo stil novo”
Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

Made a late booking for the dinner on New Years eve and it was great value, superb food and wine included. Staff very accommodating and personable.
Maybe a couple too many glasses of wine as I left my spectacles in the restaurant. I was concerned as I was due to return to England and the restaurant was closed on New Year's Day. I emailed the restaurant and they so very kindly hand delivered them to my hotel! Just how impressive is that. Thanks for the attentive service on both occasions, strongly recommend for next year!

Visited December 2013
Niteroi, RJ
“Great food, even better service”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Excellent food, great choice of wines, and the house staff make you feel like a king. Worth every penny.

• Visited October 2013