Vivaldi Luxury Rooms
$356
$278
Capo d'Africa
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Nord Nuova Roma(Rome)(Great Value!)
$192
$725
$1,402
$769
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmozart hotelvia del corsorooftop barthe main hotelaround the cornerexcellent locationtrevi fountainbreakfast roomsized bedwithin walking distancevilla borghesebreakfast was deliciouslarge bathroomour honeymoonpastriescolosseumcouch
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 9, 2013

It was lovely to step off the hustle & bustle of one of the main streets in Rome and enter the oasis of calm and luxury of our suite. We could not have asked for a better location - within walking distance of all the major sites in Rome. Our room was spacious with a huge bed and the breakfast was a delight - especially the homemade cakes! We had drinks at the rooftop bar at Hotel Mozart which has stunning views of the city. We had a wonderful holiday made all the better and stress free by the helpful staff and efficient airport transfers. We will be back in Rome and will definitely stay in this wonderful accommodation again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
adegregorio, management at Vivaldi Luxury Rooms, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Dear Carole A,
we are so happy for your comment here on Tripadvisor and we are particularly happy to hear that you will be our guest again on your next trip to Rome!
As you write and as you can see from all reviews, our location is clear one of our main strenght: so that’s why we now make our efforts on other aspects of hospitality. With this philosophy “Vivaldi Luxury Rooms” (managed by the Hotel Mozart owners) have been specifically designed to offer good value in terms of space and comfort in a modern style way, keeping the outstanding standards of the Hotel Mozart brekfast and offering their guests the fabulous common areas of the Hotel Mozart such as the roof terrace bar (in the warm season) and the lounge bar with his fireplace (in the cold season). Privilege of Vivaldi Luxury Rooms guests is the use (for free) of the Hamman: you may see how nice it is in the picture in our official web site. Especially if you’re coming back in colder days you may like to try it. And maybe you’ll have something else to write abot us next time! Arrivederci a presto!
Gabriele Vanzan

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Last September, based on reviews on this site, we chose to stay at Class House. We loved the neighborhood, but the room was quite tiny. Inasmuch as we wanted to stay in the same neighborhood and within the same budget, this year we decided to stay at Vivaldi Luxury Rooms, which was literally a few feet away. The latter offered more bang for the buck. The room was considerably larger and brighter, albeit far from luxurious. Rather, it was clean, comfortable and equipped with a jacuzzi, which we found to be wonderful after long days of trekking to and from the various sights. The breakfast room was lovely - light and airy, with a wide variety of fresh foods, fruit, pastry, breads, etc., which sustained us until dinner. Staff was helpful and polite at all times.

Room Tip: If communicating directly with hotel, save all emails. There was a discrepancy in the rate - until I showed them our emails. They quickly rectified the issue.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 16, 2013

My husband and myself spent just one night in Vivaldi in a deluxe room in September and were more than happy with everything. Deluxe room is on the small side I'd say but there is everything that you need and more inside the room. The location is perfect: within a walking distance to all major sites. Brekfast buffet was very nice as well and we especially enjoyed the taxi transfer to the airport booked by the hotel. If you want to be in the centre of everything just book this hotel!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I travel to many places and Italy is one that I travel to every few years. Although I always like to read reviews, I have never written one. I feel compelled to do so this time. I rarely stay in the same hotel because I like the experience of trying new things. I stayed at the Hotel Mozart five years ago and liked it so much I decided to return this past Dec, 2012. My 18 year old daughter and I spent 15 days in Rome for Christmas. My first stay would be hard to top but it was topped beyond my expectations. We stayed in the more spacious and private Vivaldi Luxury Rooms and please believe me, it truly felt like home. In fact, my daughter and I would simply say, "let's go home" when it was time to go back to our room. I am Italian and typically don't do breakfast. Their breakfast as fabulous with freshly baked goods and a frittata to start our day. After the first few mornings, they knew us by name and we didn't even have to order the cappuccino or my double shot decaf espresso. It was simply brought out to us. We were within four minutes of the metro at the Spanish steps and walked to the Piazza del Poppolo. There are great trattorias with three or four streets. Romina and Valentina were gems!!! They took care of us beyond expectation. The day after Christmas, Romina brought us a pan of home-made lasagna that was the best I have EVER had. Honestly, we still Facebook one another because we have made new family in Rome. I can not say enough about this place but better stop because I don't want to lose you. It was a 10 out of 10 and it is hard to please this picky Italo/Americano.

Room Tip: All the rooms in the Vivaldi are very spacious. I got the double which might be a little bigger than most.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Al L
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I enjoy too much the hotel. It has an excellent localization anda a delicious breakfast, The room is big, very clean and comfortable. The staff was very polite and really was a pleasure staying there. I recommend.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family