“Great stay!”

Vivaldi Luxury Rooms
Ranked #485 of 1,272 Hotels in Rome
Reviewed September 16, 2013

My husband and myself spent just one night in Vivaldi in a deluxe room in September and were more than happy with everything. Deluxe room is on the small side I'd say but there is everything that you need and more inside the room. The location is perfect: within a walking distance to all major sites. Brekfast buffet was very nice as well and we especially enjoyed the taxi transfer to the airport booked by the hotel. If you want to be in the centre of everything just book this hotel!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 16, 2013

I travel to many places and Italy is one that I travel to every few years. Although I always like to read reviews, I have never written one. I feel compelled to do so this time. I rarely stay in the same hotel because I like the experience of trying new things. I stayed at the Hotel Mozart five years ago and liked it so much I decided to return this past Dec, 2012. My 18 year old daughter and I spent 15 days in Rome for Christmas. My first stay would be hard to top but it was topped beyond my expectations. We stayed in the more spacious and private Vivaldi Luxury Rooms and please believe me, it truly felt like home. In fact, my daughter and I would simply say, "let's go home" when it was time to go back to our room. I am Italian and typically don't do breakfast. Their breakfast as fabulous with freshly baked goods and a frittata to start our day. After the first few mornings, they knew us by name and we didn't even have to order the cappuccino or my double shot decaf espresso. It was simply brought out to us. We were within four minutes of the metro at the Spanish steps and walked to the Piazza del Poppolo. There are great trattorias with three or four streets. Romina and Valentina were gems!!! They took care of us beyond expectation. The day after Christmas, Romina brought us a pan of home-made lasagna that was the best I have EVER had. Honestly, we still Facebook one another because we have made new family in Rome. I can not say enough about this place but better stop because I don't want to lose you. It was a 10 out of 10 and it is hard to please this picky Italo/Americano.

Room Tip: All the rooms in the Vivaldi are very spacious. I got the double which might be a little bigger tha...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Al L
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I enjoy too much the hotel. It has an excellent localization anda a delicious breakfast, The room is big, very clean and comfortable. The staff was very polite and really was a pleasure staying there. I recommend.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Me and my husband booked for Mozart Hotel - basically because of the good location and good value of money - but when we were checking in, they changed us to Vivaldi Luxury Rooms.
You just walk a few meters away from Mozart Hotel and you reach a big old door protected by a security code. Inside, the building is old and has no elevator. But you climb a few stairs and you reach Vivaldi Luxury Rooms - also protected by another security code (it looks like you're entering an apartment).
Well, I couldn't be happier. The rooms are fantastic.
They're big, comfortable, quiet and clean. Also, the bathroom has a jacuzzi.
Breakfast is very complete with a lot of variety to choose from. Even although the lady who was serving in the breakfast area didn't speak much english, she was extremely nice and did her best to understand us and communicate with us.
I highly recommend Vivaldi Luxury Rooms.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Denise A
Reviewed August 26, 2013

My husband and I stayed in this hotel for 4 nights for a holiday. This hotel is perfectly located. Everything is within walking distance all touristy places, shopping , bar and restaurant.You will definitely not need the roma pass if u stay here.
You have to check in the Mozart hotel and then the bell boy will take your luggage to Vivaldi which is a minute walk.The room is spacious, modern and very clean with big windows for natural light. Even though you are in the hustle of everything we did not get any noise as our room faced the courtyard.The morning breakfast is really nice.They freshly brew their coffee and they bake there own cakes and breads.Yummy
The front desk staff is very helpful and also ready to answer all your questions
All in all a perfect stay and would definitely recommend anyone to stay here

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We were 3 couples from Norway staying at the Mozart before a Cruise with RCCL. We experienced top of the line service, with prebooked transportation both from the airport to the hotel and to the cruiseharbour. All the staff were nice and friendly. All 3 rooms were top quality and very clean. The bar and terrace on the roof top was great at night. Breakfast was delicious!Location is 100 %, with walking distance to all the "events". What more can you ask, we were happy, thank you again for a great stay !

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 20, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for five nights from July 30 for leisure and we glad to say that we absolutely enjoyed our stay there. As a frequent business traveler, we were both concerned about not to book our stay with a big chain hotel this time but instead go for a small locally run boutique hotel. However, upon our arrival, we knew we made the right choice immediately. The hotel is perfectly centrally located near most of the attractions, our hotel room is at top floor, courtyard facing (no view but quiet), in good size with modern bathroom, and one thing worth mentioning is the ceiling of our room is all beautifully hand painted. The building itself is old but full of charm, from the heavy wooden door to the marble stairs, everything keep reminds us that we are in Rome, and staying here is probably one of the best way to experience the city. We enjoy having breakfast in their breakfast room every morning, they serve wide variety of breakfast items every morning which just way better than any continental breakfast one could get in North America, not to mention freshly brewed espresso is served nicely in porcelain cup to your table. The breakfast is certainly another highlight for our stay.
The check in of the hotel is at the close by hotel Mozart, which has a very romantic rooftop bar especially nice to have a drink in the evening. The hotel doesn't have much amenities but it's not a big issue to us, because even they did, we won't have time to enjoy them since the city offers so much to see.
All in all, we are satisfied with its location, room, breakfast and the rate we paid, will definitely return if traveled Rome again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple